Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I could be mad at VMP for sending all my packages to the wrong zip code, but honestly mistakes happen , I'm more annoyed at the post office for sending them back . The zip code they had was one off and they're literally a 10 minute walk to my house instead they just said not my problem and sent them back to Colorado. No wonder Trump wants to shut them down lol.
That sucks, but if you had the right address on file and VMP sent it to the wrong one... it’s VMP’s fault, USPS is just the middleman, they cannot and will not deliver to non existent address. They can’t just assume they ‘meant’ a different zip code.

That sucks, but if you had the right address on file and VMP sent it to the wrong one... it’s VMP’s fault, USPS is just the middleman, they cannot and will not deliver to non existent address. They can’t just assume they ‘meant’ a different zip code.
They actually just did so I know it's possible 2 of my records with the wrong address were forwarded to me and the other 5 were returned. It literally came with the 4 scribbled out in pen and a 5 written in. They can and will do it. It just depends on if you lucky enough to get someone that doesn't have the not my job mentality and toss it in a return pile. I mean yeah it's ultimately VMP's problem and I'm sure they'll make it right in the end. When they get the package back I'm sure they'll resend it to the right address. I mean what's the point of having a tracking number when if you see it going to the wrong address you can't call and have it correctly rerouted or at least hold it so I can walk over and get it.

Fyi
Doesn't say it's limited

EDIT: The item detail page doesn't have it listed, but the VMP article on it has 4k listed.

EDIT2: Aaaaand now they've removed the 4k from the article.

Last edited:
Doesn't say it's limited

That's a bit of a relief. I've already bought a bunch of stuff from VMP over the last few days, I'm fine with waiting a few months for a random restock before dropping my $$$ on it.

Also new in the store is this thing that I have no idea what it is:

That's a bit of a relief. I've already bought a bunch of stuff from VMP over the last few days, I'm fine with waiting a few months for a random restock before dropping my $$$ on it.

I think I'm going to do the same. If I can wait (and maybe it a swap of it) that'd be ideal for the wallet.

The article on the pressing says limited to 4k

EDIT: Now removed from the article

Last edited:

@NathanRicaud

Back