Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This isn't technically VMP related, but since someone else posted wondering if Rowland Howard would be in swaps and it wasn't, the blue vinyl is now popping up in UK shops who initially sold out of their leftovers. I set a restock alert and just grabbed it from Juno for $30.30 after shipping from the UK

This isn't technically VMP related, but since someone else posted wondering if Rowland Howard would be in swaps and it wasn't, the blue vinyl is now popping up in UK shops who initially sold out of their leftovers. I set a restock alert and just grabbed it from Juno for $30.30 after shipping from the UK

glad you didn't have to pay wack reseller prices

maybe they meant an allotment that was allowed for swaps
That’s what I’m thinking. They’re not splurging their entire remaining inventory, just freeing up a bit of space in the warehouse.

Yeah. The reason is matters is that they can't really pull that move where they tell you they can't send you one later, because it's not a true sell out.

exact same thing happened to me

oPjFceA.gif

VMP has some splaining to do

I heard Caroline Polachek was available as a swaption. Is that still the case?

(I’m not currently a member so I can’t check.)

Although the Woodstock situation appears to be legit, I recommend checking your account in general. They constantly switch shit back on me and have already done that with a track for this month.
They just did that with my swap to Desert Sessions

Yeah swapped to Desert Sessions and now back to Rick Ross. Pathetic.

Back