Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The chat feature was working so I jumped on to see where my ROTM was and I've been assured that their best and brightest are on the case! I straight up asked if they actually had the record, Irma Thomas, and they said yes so I still have a glimmer of hope...

The chat feature was working so I jumped on to see where my ROTM was and I've been assured that their best and brightest are on the case! I straight up asked if they actually had the record, Irma Thomas, and they said yes so I still have a glimmer of hope...

Did the same thing but got this...

So we figured out that we oversold that Irma Thomas release by about 10 copies, and are currently in the process of letting affected folks know. Regrettably, it looks like your copy was one of those 10. I'm so sorry about that!

0-2 on exclusive swaps for me. Oh well. Priorities, right?

So we figured out that we oversold that Irma Thomas release by about 10 copies, and are currently in the process of letting affected folks know. Regrettably, it looks like your copy was one of those 10. I'm so sorry about that!

I do love their consistency!

Insanity.

While I only got the $40 credit for the Grace issue, I got a refund and $40 credit for Irma. Sad I missed out on a record I would have enjoyed, but at least I came out on the positive side on the cash side of things. Hoping things go smoother this month for swaps...

Hey, hey, burning down the house!

While I only got the $40 credit for the Grace issue, I got a refund and $40 credit for Irma. Sad I missed out on a record I would have enjoyed, but at least I came out on the positive side on the cash side of things. Hoping things go smoother this month for swaps...
Damn! Wish they had offered the credit + refund for me...but I understand why they did it for ya. I just got my money back because I didn't want the credit but cool ya got both!

Damn! Wish they had offered the credit + refund for me...but I understand why they did it for ya. I just got my money back because I didn't want the credit but cool ya got both!

Yeah I wasnt going to say no. Will probably just put it over towards membership credits to pay for swaps. Havent jumped at many Pre-Orders lately.

An interesting thought here is what the state of the USPS will be when shipping time comes for the April ROTMs. Amazon is already halting music and media wholesale orders beyond what they have in stock, USPS employees are saying they are already seeing stresses and will eventually prioritize mail over packages like Amazon (god forbid any post office gets closed).

I know Criterion is doing a 30% off sale right now and I thought about just paying extra now for what will be 20% cheaper in July because who knows what the state of things will look like then.

An interesting thought here is what the state of the USPS will be when shipping time comes for the April ROTMs. Amazon is already halting music and media wholesale orders beyond what they have in stock, USPS employees are saying they are already seeing stresses and will eventually prioritize mail over packages like Amazon (god forbid any post office gets closed).

I know Criterion is doing a 30% off sale right now and I thought about just paying extra now for what will be 20% cheaper in July because who knows what the state of things will look like then.

I’m already seeing it on my side. I had multiple media mail packages that reached Jersey City Distro Center Friday or Saturday. That usually means I’m getting it the next business day but I’m still waiting on everything (including my March ROTMs).

Damn, they changed it up from when I checked earlier. I would've grabbed Jolene and now it's sold out. :|

I wonder if the "swaption only" experiment was deemed a failure after they messed up and oversold stuff so they just dumped future swaption only picks in the sale section. Jolene would've been a great swaption only choice.

Back