Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

These Jennifer Lopez exclusives definitely do seem pretty Urban Outiftters to be honest. I actually really like her debut album - On The 6! If You Had My Love, Feel So Good and Waiting For Tonight are classics in my opinion which still sound great today! The other album though - J.Lo - is very average. But it does have the “I’m Real (Remix)”, which is such a classic early 2000’s R&B jam! And the first 3 songs are great pop songs with R&B sensibilities! It’s definitely a fun exclusive! 😜

But yeah.....I imagine most people on this forum to be like “These exclusives are so trash”! 🤣

I mean, I bought it immediately. I love when VMP shows some diversity. I’m sure we’ll still have plenty or Jazz, indie, hip-hop, and crate digger exclusives on the way....

I mean, I bought it immediately. I love when VMP shows some diversity. I’m sure we’ll still have plenty or Jazz, indie, hip-hop, and crate digger exclusives on the way....
I literally knew you purchased these exclusives you cheeky poptart! You love all the Britney Spears exclusives from UO and grabbed the Pussycat Dolls and Destiny’s Child exclusives. And as soon as I found out you purchased that Paris Hilton album, I’m like “yeah, Wynn72 will definitely be getting these JLO exclusives”! 🤣

I grabbed these JLO exclusives as well! 🐒🥂🍾

Was bored so checked stock on a bunch of stuff.

Stock check:

42 Waylon Jennings
61 Merle Haggard
106 Christone Kingfish Ingram
65 sir babygirl
149 Lil Kim
23 Twin Shadow
220 Isley Brothers
<1000 Jim Sullivan (will make it to swaps March 2025)

How'd you do this? I thought that loophole was closed.

I'm curious about stock on:
Waylon
John Moreland
Thundercat
Patterson Twins

I literally knew you purchased these exclusives you cheeky poptart! You love all the Britney Spears exclusives from UO and grabbed the Pussycat Dolls and Destiny’s Child exclusives. And as soon as I found out you purchased that Paris Hilton album, I’m like “yeah, Wynn72 will definitely be getting these JLO exclusives”! 🤣

I grabbed these JLO exclusives as well! 🐒🥂🍾

You know it. Pretty much anything Pop, Country, or Jazz is an immediate buy for me.

"I'm real."
A phrase that when uttered, immediately proves said person to be fake as fuck.
avatars-000254913503-nwe4jv-t500x500.jpg

@Teeeee - So.........what do you think of these J.LO exclusives?!?! 👀
Oh man, why you gotta call me out?

What do I think of Voldemort putting out pop exclusives just because she's performing at the Super Bowl, they've never shown an interest in her, they are pretty dismissive of most mainstream pop and they have ZERO write up about the album other than, "This is a bundle"? Typical. Greedy. I would not purchase from them, these will be elsewhere. This was def a "put these in the store so you can have rights to other albums" kind of agreement. The complete apathy about this release is so very apparent.

I am excited for the pop lovers. I just wish Voldemort gave just maybe a tiny bit of a crap about them too.

Hey, you asked! I was staying out of it otherwise. ;)

What do I think of Voldemort putting out pop exclusives just because she's performing at the Super Bowl, they've never shown an interest in her, they are pretty dismissive of most mainstream pop and they have ZERO write up about the album other than, "This is a bundle"? Typical. Greedy. I would not purchase from them, these will be elsewhere. This was def a "put these in the store so you can have rights to other albums" kind of agreement. The complete apathy about this release is so very apparent.

I am excited for the pop lovers. I just wish Voldemort gave just maybe a tiny bit of a crap about them too.

They look pretty at least! I'll give them that much credit.

How'd you do this? I thought that loophole was closed.

I'm curious about stock on:
Waylon 31
John Moreland limit 2
Thundercat limit 2
Patterson Twins 170+

You can't do it for anything with a 2 purchase limit.

You go to the release page and hit plus a bunch of times and then hit add. Then on the cart page hit + again. If it continues to go up you haven't hit the total stock. Hit x in the top right corner and repeat + again and hit add to cart. Then repeat until hitting plus doesn't raise the number.

On mobile by the way.

I’m calling you out because you are the pop queen! @wynn72 is the pop king, but I already know he is keen as mustard for these Jennifer Lopez exclusives!

Mmmmmm I was also kind of thinking the same in terms of VMP showing no interest in Jennifer Lopez beforehand. And yeah, I also noticed that there was no write up too!!!

But yeah, I totally think you are spot on with what you are saying! These Jennifer Lopez exclusives are a gateway for VMP to get access to other albums/deals!

Voldermort is very sneaky and cheeky, eyyy!!!

Back