Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Finally got an update on my late shipments, told Vince Gurauldi was oversold so getting a refund, sending out a missing Miles record but told Laura Nyro is a pre-order. Looking on the website, it says order now & we'll ship in a few days. Has anyone got the Laura Nyro record yet?

Surprised to see that Roland S Howard. I can't say pleasantly, since I want it, but don't want to buy it from them.

Here it is on black vinyl from Fat Possum

Finally got an update on my late shipments, told Vince Gurauldi was oversold so getting a refund, sending out a missing Miles record but told Laura Nyro is a pre-order. Looking on the website, it says order now & we'll ship in a few days. Has anyone got the Laura Nyro record yet?
I received it a couple weeks ago.

Just got a shipping notification for my TVZ and Caribou that was grouped with the pre-order of the other Caribou. So I guess they figured out how to split shipping. Definite progress and hopefully it means Ill see my Ray Charles ship soon.

I’m listening to Teenage Snuff Film and I actually really like it! Super happy that VMP are doing an exclusive of it! 😊

I’m sure that album is getting a general reissue though!

It has to be. It's not the typical VMP demo for them to be the exclusive retailer. Also, as an Australian, you should be required to know Roland S Howard

Edit: just saw the previous posts. Thanks. I mostly wanted to know it would be generally available, since I can't really spend the money at the moment, and here's the proof that it should be. It's been out of print and pricy for a while.

Im not familiar with Roland S Howard, but if it helps I had an email from Sound Of Vinyl to say they have coloured pressings:

Sound Of Vinyl: Roland S Howard

Both albums are worth it. Coincidentally, a copy of Pop Crimes was just added to the PIF thread last night. Or, maybe not, if it was posted because someone is buying the red as a replacement

When does Thundercat ship, April? I’m not sure if it will survive to swaps even with all the variants.

I went and got the VMP version. I like the color, and the 10% off thanks2019 code still worked so the price is pretty comparable to Fat Beats.
I also like the colour for the VMP variant! 👌

I’m really looking forward to Thundercat’s album! I loved that lead single with Steve Lacy & Steve Arrington!

Also, as an Australian, you should be required to know Roland S Howard
I’ve always been mainly an R&B and Hip-Hop listener though! I’ve never gone out of my way for rock and punk. I’m quickly getting more into Jazz, Blues, Indie, Pop and Electronic! But yeah, Roland S Howard seems to be mainly alternative rock, and that’s not me! 😅

I can’t wait to spin Teenage Snuff Film though! Can’t wait for it to be rainy with thunderstorms and lightning, and then for me to play Tricky’s Maxinquaye, then Portishead’s self-titled, then Rowland S Howard’s Teenage Snuff Film! 😈🕯📽🎈

I’ve always been mainly an R&B and Hip-Hop listener though! I’ve never gone out of my way for rock and punk. I’m quickly getting more into Jazz, Blues, Indie, Pop and Electronic! But yeah, Roland S Howard seems to be mainly alternative rock, and that’s not me! 😅

I can’t wait to spin Teenage Snuff Film though! Can’t wait for it to be rainy with thunderstorms and lightning, and then for me to play Tricky’s Maxinquaye, then Portishead’s self-titled, then Rowland S Howard’s Teenage Snuff Film! 😈🕯📽🎈

I wouldn't call him "alternative rock" at all. He was in The Birthday Party with Nick Cave

I received a copy in the post today. It’s very good. Also I got this email today. I have no idea what this refers to. I’m not a member anymore and have no orders to receive.

EFF7B01A-1843-4756-90FB-D7E9B48E83FB.jpeg

Back