Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Somtimes the sketchiness is a necessary good
Hope they arrive this time.
Don't believe the out of stock statements. I had several messages stating various records were out of stock, then after persisting I got replacements. It seems that some of the CS people can find stock that the other CS people can't... It's a mystery.
Desert Sessions was for sure out of stock. Songs for the Deaf they have replacement copies.

Hopefully things will work out this time but, this is just insane.
I'm really out, February is my last month.
Buying records is supposed to be enjoyable and this is too much of a hassle.
Best of luck for the ones that'll persist!

I sent another e-mail to CS (to let them know that I received the "unfulfilled" Run DMC) and remind them (yet again) of my missing September and November boxes.
Last time they asked me for what albums were in those boxes so they would refund them. They were:

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers 'The Freedom Rider',
The Roots 'How I Got Over',
Sonny Rollins 'Saxophone Colossus',
Whitney 'Forever Turned Around'
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram 'Kingfish',
Queens Of The Stone Age 'Songs For The Deaf',
Desert Sessions 'The Desert Sessions Vol. 11 & 12',
The Dave Brubeck Quartet 'Jazz Impressions of Japan'

This time they replied in about 30 minutes and said they could send me replacements of all those missing records in one large shipment.
(I say yes, I'd rather have the albums after all)

Weren't a bunch of these out of stock?

What is going on?
I'd love to know where they're pulling that Desert Sessions from, that one's been out for months

I got a refund a few weeks ago for Sonny Rollins and Al Green's Let's Stay Together with no other communication about it before or afterwards. My Orders page still says those two items are "Unfulfilled" as opposed to "Refunded" which is what happened for my Super Ape.

I still kind of hope that it appears that way in their system and when they eventually get back around to checking my account they'll find copies and send them to me. Or refund me twice, I'd be fine with that after all the hassle I've had to deal with for two months.

Still wishing VMP would move away from Smartpost. Notice that my record has been within miles of my home for 11 days now.
My favorite part was that it departed from the distribution center, only to arrive at the same facility 2 days later.

Now we'll have to see whenever it finally gets here if it's even the correct products.
1579643510071.png

I don't know what to make of this any more. VMP finally sent a shipping confirmation for TLC bundle, but they also sent one for Raising Hell, of which I already received two copies. Thus far, I have received extra copies of all three December essentials (Aretha, BB, and Run-DMC), Cornelius, and Fiona's Idler Wheel. At the same time, it appears almost certain I am not going to receive Juju's Live at the East 1973 and Coltrane's Blue World, and I hope Still Woozy doesn't join that list.

I don't know what to make of this any more. VMP finally sent a shipping confirmation for TLC bundle, but they also sent one for Raising Hell, of which I already received two copies. Thus far, I have received extra copies of all three December essentials (Aretha, BB, and Run-DMC), Cornelius, and Fiona's Idler Wheel. At the same time, it appears almost certain I am not going to receive Juju's Live at the East 1973 and Coltrane's Blue World, and I hope Still Woozy doesn't join that list.

Damn. Meanwhile, I'm sure there are people not receiving their RUN DMC and BB records. They never mailed me those, or Cornelius.

I should probably clarify that I also didn't order them either, but at this point, that shouldn't make much of a difference.

Ugh. Finally got around to listening to Horace Tapscott and it's sold out. Where else was the other variant available from? Thanks!
It’s available at a bunch of retailers. Deep Discount has it for $22 and change

amazon prime too:
Giant Is Awakened Horace Quintet Tapscott - Giant Is Awakened - Amazon.com Music

Damn. Meanwhile, I'm sure there are people not receiving their RUN DMC and BB records. They never mailed me those, or Cornelius.

I should probably clarify that I also didn't order them either, but at this point, that shouldn't make much of a difference.
I'm actually waiting on all three.. Aretha, Run DMC, BB. I emailed them on Dec. 23rd, but only got auto replies, until those stopped last week. I've about lost all hope that I'll ever get these from VMP

Back