Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Oof slim pickins for sure. Swapping Tical for Lightmen, unless I hear something like Clipse or Little Milton are about to sell out.

are the side subs still $23/mo if you cancel them and sign up again later? thinking of just dropping classics for the month

Oof slim pickins for sure. Swapping Tical for Lightmen, unless I hear something like Clipse or Little Milton are about to sell out.
Don't bother with swapping for either. Both are readily available on discogs for a little over the price of one.

Looks like there are some Hatchie vinyl issues everywhere and not just the VMP ones.

I ordered the blue glow in the dark from the label and got a clear vinyl that doesn't glow in the dark. (edit: turns out if you hold it in front of a bright light and then take it into a dark room, it glows. it just looks identical to the milky clear variant when it's not glowing)

Someone on Vinyl Collective said they pre-ordered through Rough Trade and got an e-mail from them saying the distributer misplaced their copies.

Last edited:
Swapped in Ivy Sole for Willie Bobo at least temporarily.... anyone have that and can say if it was a good press, etc? Also considering Faye Webster. Would also accept other recommendations for non-ROTM exclusives that are swaptions.

p.s Swap options kinda suck this month
I swapped for Ivy too. I could be wrong but I thought it wasnt available in swaps previously because it was sold out. I am hoping it shows up and isn't an inventory error.

I swapped for Ivy too. I could be wrong but I thought it wasnt available in swaps previously because it was sold out. I am hoping it shows up and isn't an inventory error.

I’m pretty sure they said it was sold out to induce the false FOMO that Storf is so adamant about them not doing 🙄

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck

I'm really enjoying the Charlie Collins "Snowpine" album. I'd recommend it especially if you liked the Courtney Marie Andrews "Honest Life" album. It's country tinged indie rock.

Pickins' are slim this month but the Charlie Collins album has really caught my ear. I will agree that Barrie was one of my favorite albums the last few months. Any of the other albums people would recommend for swaps? The Arlie album is right up my alley but I won't swap for an EP.

Anyone have the breakdown of Classics stock left? I know it is floating out here somewhere, but not sure the best way to search for it.

Well damn. I was trying to cut back on my VMP buying.

I have seven (7) LPs coming in my box for July.

My 3 tracks, 2 Jujus and 2 pre-orders (Crumb and Lukas Nelson)

Back