Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

now is the time to buy one of every new release on the off chance you win the over-shipped lottery and end up with $1000 worth of free records. this is marketing gold!
giphy.gif

That's what I'm saying! It feels very shady to me that this isn't being given much attention outside of a portion of their customer base. Haven't VMP and Pitchfork collaborated on stuff in the past? That might be the answer as to why Pitchfork is staying silent.
what happened to that pitchfork collaboration series....

the only thing they do now is link to VMP exclusives

Yeah I wouldn't be so sure about this, of the 4 refunds they pushed to me, only two actually went through. I'm still chasing the other two even though I got a receipt email from them stating they refunded them.

Did you get an email from PayPal saying a refund went through or just an email from VMP saying they’d do it? For my canceled card, the refund notice came from PayPal directly, not VMP.

Did you get an email from PayPal saying a refund went through or just an email from VMP saying they’d do it? For my canceled card, the refund notice came from PayPal directly, not VMP.
I use my credit card, so it just never came through. But then they sent another 2 and they did go through, now waiting on a third that just appeared.

Is anyone friends with him on Facebook or follow him on Instagram? It's not just Reddit, I haven't seen him post anything ANYWHERE since Christmas Eve. That's what makes me wonder if there's something more going on with him than just not wanting to deal with angry redditors.
He's been active on Instagram. Like multiple posts this week.

I just did the math.
Just today, just on Reddit, people reported receiving a total of 95 additional/free records, one additional box set, and one slip mat.

This also doesn't count for any of the orders people reported in the past week with packages being sent to the wrong state.

Back