Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Sitting on $30 in credit and debating whether or not to hold onto it until something really grabs me or just grab Bon Iver which I don't have yet and be done with them for good. I consider myself a fairly big Bon Iver fan, but for some reason that last one hasn't resonated with me fully yet.
giphy.gif

While I don't agree, I do admire your passion for a company YOU truly support. That being said, I would take the advice given to you a few times, at this point get that $500 refunded ASAP, that's money lost if things go further down the hole. You can always renew at a later date, and I would like to think that an email from a member who has been this supportive, on the outside chance you miss something, would be taken care of..........at least that's what I think they SHOULD do. But I think we're more worried about you losing all that credit if you let it linger too long. ;)
Yeah, I think this is very good advice. Especially since:
I asked my membership to be renewed through my VMP credits, and CS got back to me last week saying “d”. Which I’m assuming means ‘done’. It didn’t work and as a result, I’m not a member
I mean WTF man? Now you're not even a member because they screwed up, and you still want to let them continue to hold hundreds of dollars of your money indefinitely? You need to get back to CS with a message that says "r," which they can assume means "refund."

OH. MY. GOD.

This is insane! Look at how much money they just threw away. Wow.

They really do not have any idea what is going on. And they are just pouring more and more bad data into that migrated new system. If I were a contractor that specialized in fixing database screw ups, I would be salivating at the prospect of this. And seeing $$ signs in my eyes for how much work it would take me to fix this.

Wow.

Stop sleeping VMP and WAKE UP!!! 💤💤🥱🥱💡

WAKE UP!!! ⏰⏰⏰

Omg, and it doesn’t help that it’s Winter in the U.S. either! 🥶😓

@Teeeee - I’m actually scared Voldermort isn’t going to stay alive within the next 12 months...🥺
I'm so sorry Nathan. I know you are such a fan and have cheered them on through things most of us would not.

They are no longer the VMP you loved. They are something else. And they might not even be able to last as that something else for much longer.

I mean WTF man? Now you're not even a member because they screwed up, and you still want to let them continue to hold hundreds of dollars of your money indefinitely? You need to get back to CS with a message that says "r," which they can assume means "refund."
He's gotta be trolling, right? Like, the culmination of a years long full commitment troll account? I mean, whoof.

VMP right now:
"If we don't have inventory, we won't have inventory issues!"
giphy.gif

Back