Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think something similar happened to me as my Black Friday order just shipped this morning, which had the Laura Nyro preorder and a few other previous ROTMs. I now have two shipments coming in (one is just over 10lbs) and I’ll be all fulfilled except for two which I expect to get a refund based on similar comments here (they are 3 Feet High and Rising and Doggystyle). I also cancelled my membership last week so I’lo be all done soon.
And yet the VMP Doggystyle is available from Juno Here in the UK to anyone and everyone. Farcical.

So Aretha showed up today, looks fine but will give it a clean and spin this weekend.

Strange thing is that even though DHL had $50USD listed as the value of the package there was no customs declaration on the parcel. Checked the last couple I received (saving the boxes for PIFs) and they all had a customs declaration stickers.

I am guessing it is total anarchy in warehouse. I really hope there is a box that keeps getting sent out but it has Saddle Creek as the recipient so it comes back the next day and some poor soul has to unbox, box it and then send it back out to themselves again because that is what the slip of paper says to do.

So Aretha, BB & Mobb Deep all arrived today, both TLC records are apparently on the way, but my Run-DMC order remains ‘unfulfilled’.
Fingers crossed you get your Run-DMC as it appears to be totally sold out!

Hope your Mobb Deep doesn’t skip as well! Mine plays flawlessly, but others have been a bit unlucky!

Also, TLC exclusives sound absolutely stunning! And I love the 45RPM 7 inch disc with the No Scrubs (with Left Eye’s rap)! Such a joy to spin!

Box came in today and it looks like I LOST the Blossom Dearie sweepstakes!

Can't wait for the bullshit email telling me why they oversold sooooooo many records, hopefully it takes less time to refund my credit card than it did to figure all this out! I'm truely learning what these good vibes are doing to their inventory!

Back