Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

UGK $7 off. They really gotta move stock on that lol.

Definitely would recommend Mavis and FEELS. Juju's are on sale too.
The only ones I would remotely consider is the Middle Kids EP at $17 and Faye Webster at $19.

Some more A+ stuff.
Someone got a VMP Hatchie from Bullmoose. Wonder how they will respond to this one.

QONVIyz.gif

UGK $7 off. They really gotta move stock on that lol.

Definitely would recommend Mavis and FEELS. Juju's are on sale too.
I personally cannot believe that not only is HENDRIXX still in the store, they only lopped $2 off it.

For those interested, there's a Summer Solstice Sale aka flash sale happening right now in the VMP store. Lots of goodies in there.

Thanks for the heads up! I got the Stepping into Tomorrow. For some reason, $39 was just a bridge too far yet $32 seemed ok. Combined with my Fancy Free from bespoke, my Donald Byrd itch is gettin' scratched.

For those interested, there's a Summer Solstice Sale aka flash sale happening right now in the VMP store. Lots of goodies in there.
It’s cool that they’ve got Lil Wayne and Mavis for $22. Since those were originally $23. Then with their markups they went up to $29 so their back to their original store price. Way to go VMP

Storfs response "Yeah, this is a distributor error. We're looking into this tomorrow first thing; the silver lining is we haven't gotten close to selling out so we're hoping this is just a box that got sent out by error (which has happened before with our Jason Isbell exclusive last year) and not half the pressing like happened with Weyes Blood."
Because it couldn't POSSIBLY be VMP's problem. It only happened twice in a month. I also love that other vendors have equally bad QC and never go to anyone and say "Hey, did ya'll notice this box has different stickers than the other ones?"

Back