Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 26194
So...... I don't think the new platform actually knows how much of anything it actually has in stock.
I was just thinking about this.. A few weeks ago when all of these extra titles went on sale (Sabbath, Blossom, Handsome Boy).. did anyone actually get any of these yet? Or any shipping confirmation? I am guessing most if not all will be cancelled at some point.

I was just thinking about this.. A few weeks ago when all of these extra titles went on sale (Sabbath, Blossom, Handsome Boy).. did anyone actually get any of these yet? Or any shipping confirmation? I am guessing most if not all will be cancelled at some point.
Yeah no I fully expect that my copy of Pinata and Comet Is Coming were just VMP mirages.

Really? With When the Pawn.. and Channel Orange just around the corner? Big mistake.
VMP better announce Kanye or Frank Ocean pretty soon or there will be no one left.
I halfway hope that they do have these. I have to imagine their site will literally explode. And Storf thinks it's bad now, fuck over Ye stans on Reddit.

I'm not sure if I can accurately describe to you the care I took in making sure the next button I hit was the correct button. Like literally, wrong button and my life is over.

You’re life might have been over, but you would have made Caribou very happy. This is probably exactly how so many Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass albums got into the thrift stores.

Isn’t Very Meaty Pizza doing the raffle today? The one where everyone gets a free book telling you all the other places that make good pizza and have real people to talk to?
That and giving away test presses only to people that ordered multiples of an album Very Meaty Pizza screwed up on sending out. Something like a charity auction where everyone would have a chance to own these would have been a lot cooler then using them as bait to bail themselves out of a hole.

Grabbed 2 before migration and one after and have officially accepted that I'm not seeing these records ever and hopefully I'll see a refund but probably not until 2020

I snagged a replacment for my badly warped Solange - True, that has already been cancelled. Charly Bliss and Clairo still show on my orders page, but no shipping notice. I highly doubt I will ever see them.

Zuu and HBMS shipped on the 19th in separate packages and arrived on the 25th. Still waiting on another that I ordered the same day, expecting an oversell

this concept/business practice is the same hilarity when you're browsing for something you only need one of on Amazon and the page asks if you want an Amazon dash button for a humidifier or computer or whatever.

Wow, this kind of toxic, targeted harassment is unacceptable. How dare you judge my humidifier dash button??

I received my copy of Pinata, but I also ordered De La Soul is Dead and Tical during that time and I'm not so sure I'll see those, especially since they said Tical shouldn't have gone up for sale. I'm still waiting on a shipping notice for December, so we'll see. 🤞

Back