Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

🍿 😎 🍿 So much popcorn 🍿 😎 🍿

and for the record, I feel really awful for everyone who ordered the Mobb Deep and either didn’t get it or got too many and has been dicked around. I haven’t been a member for some time now, but if I was, I would be quitting in protest with you even though I hadn’t ordered the album. This blows so hard.

Personally, I'm good. I'm getting the email asking to return them, after all.

I dip in and out to grab what I want. I make sure whatever I do is worth it to me and with everything on fire, I finally feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

Popcorn indeed

Somebody please tell Paul that there is a big difference between system error and human error, and that while they both suck, one of them sucks a lot more than the other.View attachment 26096

Sad

So they had a system error AND a human error and the only thing that WAS supposed to happen was members getting shafted?

Somebody please tell Paul that there is a big difference between system error and human error, and that while they both suck, one of them sucks a lot more than the other.View attachment 26096

I really don't care but I also don't believe that at all. Why only press 500 and make it open to the public? If they knew they had something that would sell and they were opening it up on purpose, they would've pressed more. This is just dumb. They're just dumb.

I really don't care but I also don't believe that at all. Why only press 500 and make it open to the public? If they knew they had something that would sell and they were opening it up on purpose, they would've pressed more. This is just dumb. They're just dumb.

Something I've always felt about VMP. (I started with Fugees), they really do believe they are smarter than their customers.

So Paulie, a CS rep, just calls out Storf ..the editor or something (dept unknown) publicly with a "he was out of his lane"?

lol what is this company

I can see the text convo now

“Hey man, I gotta address this woozy thing. One of us lied and I’m not sure who it was. Can we FaceTime real quick and flip a coin? Winner has to reply but gets to blame it on the other”

I'm about 50 pages of messages behind. I was following when the Mobb Deep extras shitshow initiated, and then fell off on this thread. Out of curiosity, approximately how many people were mailed extra Mobb Deep records, and any sense of how many people never received them? And what is VMP doing for people who won't be receiving their Mobb Deep order? Repress? Credit?

Back