Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I must admit, I am feeling much better about VMP after receiving my November box today! 📦😇

The tracking they have provided for all the small boxes coming (Shlohmo, Lil’ Kim, Mobb Deep etc) all have tracking which is working perfectly! ⭐😅🙏

I am actually really excited for all the ROTM’s in 2020! And I know VMP has been such a big mess this year, and have been having major issues with quality control, but I’m so ready for VMP 2020! 🙋‍♂️🕺💃🙊🐣🌈

I have a good feeling I’m going to be blown away by some of the exclusives in 2020! I was surprised with TLC and Mariah Carey. And i reckon we will be seeing quite a bit of that next year (more open-minded range). Like, maybe we’ll get something like Usher’s Confessions or Aaliyah’s self-titled next year. I’m all for more variety and fun exclusives! 🔥💎🐬🐸🦁

Whats the dryvac?
After the spin clean, I use a dry vacuum instrument thing that you attach on the end to your normal vacuum hose. Then I use it to dry the vinyl (after I’ve given it a wipe from the spin clean), and it gets those tiny bits of dust off too! So then the record has less crackle when I put it on the turntable! Highly recommend it! Only thing is, is that it’s quite labor intensive, like manually holding down the dryvac on the record while placing your hand to spin the board (I don’t put my record on the turntable to clean it, I’ve got a separate circle board where I clean it).

I must admit, I am feeling much better about VMP after receiving my November box today! 📦😇

The tracking they have provided for all the small boxes coming (Shlohmo, Lil’ Kim, Mobb Deep etc) all have tracking which is working perfectly! ⭐😅🙏

I am actually really excited for all the ROTM’s in 2020! And I know VMP has been such a big mess this year, and have been having major issues with quality control, but I’m so ready for VMP 2020! 🙋‍♂️🕺💃🙊🐣🌈

I have a good feeling I’m going to be blown away by some of the exclusives in 2020! I was surprised with TLC and Mariah Carey. And i reckon we will be seeing quite a bit of that next year (more open-minded range). Like, maybe we’ll get something like Usher’s Confessions or Aaliyah’s self-titled next year. I’m all for more variety and fun exclusives! 🔥💎🐬🐸🦁

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Well, I'm still waiting for my November records, got an automated email saying it wasn't delivered (no shit sherlock), and CS still hasn't answered my Nov 21srt email about this, nor the email asking why my Essential add-on wasn't processed for December...

So probably not as excited as you are.

After the spin clean, I use a dry vacuum instrument thing that you attach on the end to your normal vacuum hose. Then I use it to dry the vinyl (after I’ve given it a wipe from the spin clean), and it gets those tiny bits of dust off too! So then the record has less crackle when I put it on the turntable! Highly recommend it! Only thing is, is that it’s quite labor intensive, like manually holding down the dryvac on the record while placing your hand to spin the board (I don’t put my record on the turntable to clean it, I’ve got a separate circle board where I clean it).

Ah ok. I wouldn’t trust my clumsy self with that!

They need to hire you to work on programming dialogue for the eminent sensual robot industry. That's the sort of suspicious over the top enthusiasm lonely consumers would pay top dollar for to massage their "egos."

Last edited:
Wow, there was quite the jump in posts since I last wandered here.

Probably a good time to ask what the hell is going on with the John Coltrane - Blue World? Ordered that sucker back on the 13th August and its now almost 4 months later and not a whiff. It turned out cheaper for me to buy it through them than to buy it here and have it shipped, but I didn't realise there would be this much of a wait (it was released back in the summer). A guy I chat to on instagram had his a couple weeks back now as well. This has happened before when a member that lives a few miles away, and had the exact same records in his box, got his 3 weeks before I did. Madness....

My final comment on the matter.........
source.gif

Wish I had your optimism.

image.gif

Back