Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

No shipping notice yet. If I don’t get a Weyes Blood I’m gonna be pissed
It all depends what bucket you are in. Bucket one got a copy but no shipping notice and they didn't even order the record. Bucket 2 is still waiting for hell to freeze over and VMP to tell them anything. Bucket 3 is everyone else and is full of feces.

BUUUT you could also be in one of the drawer categories that were set up. These are broken down by length of membership time, when you ordered the item and how much you have ordered over the last year or so from VMP, all of which counts against you.

There is a 3rd container as well, which is the ditch. This is where you go if you have a vowel in your name.

You following this?

It all depends what bucket you are in. Bucket one got a copy but no shipping notice and they didn't even order the record. Bucket 2 is still waiting for hell to freeze over and VMP to tell them anything. Bucket 3 is everyone else and is full of feces.

BUUUT you could also be in one of the drawer categories that were set up. These are broken down by length of membership time, when you ordered the item and how much you have ordered over the last year or so from VMP, all of which counts against you.

There is a 3rd container as well, which is the ditch. This is where you go if you have a vowel in your name.

You following this?
I think this algorithm is fair

You following this?
I think this algorithm is fair

failed to mention this is all contained in a world that is imploding and has an asteroid entering orbit

Wow. Then I have no clue what’s going on. They are going to send the record to half the people. The other half are going to get something else plus...the Weyes Blood record eventually?
I am guessing they are waiting to decide how to bucket people but it could be something along the lines of your comment

They dropped a ball not getting you on board on customer support sir
or just helping determine when to communicate and who to. I will say I did disagree with @Lee Newman about the Nat communication initially but has it unfolded I changed my mind and agreed with him. He said everyone who was to get Nat should have been contacted initially and told about the issue, I thought only those affected should have been but unlike there initial communication on the forum way more people ended up being affected. But we can't get it right 100% of the time, though in the upper 80's would be acceptable (I don't thing VMP is close to this benchmark)

Back