Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I can’t wait to get the Idler Wheel by Fiona Apple 🍏 🍎 🤭🕺🐹

And the wait for the record to arrive after the general release has already come out will only make me want it more 🎱🌡🇹🇳🎀

Do we know if Idler Wheel will have a general release, or is this speculation? I'll 100% go for a general release if there is. I'm still a member, but it's incredible how my VMP purchasing has diminished post forum dissolution, but more importantly, post these ridiculous price hikes.

Do we know if Idler Wheel will have a general release, or is this speculation? I'll 100% go for a general release if there is. I'm still a member, but it's incredible how my VMP purchasing has diminished post forum dissolution, but more importantly, post these ridiculous price hikes.
Speculation but the few minutes it was viewable on the new store page they used similar weasel language as when they announced QOTSA - exclusive pressing instead of exclusive reissue etc

He just hates VMP. They hurt him. They hurt him bad.
I know Joe loves me! I’m pretty sure I love Joe more than he loves me, but I do know he loves me! ☺️😘🙈

And I understand his hatred for VMP. It’s justified. But I think my love for VMP is also justified. Different perspectives, but we would both get along so well in person I reckon! 💯🦘🦌

The wait to see what kind of damage it will have will make the pressing even more limited and exciting 🐷🦊🍡🧘‍♀️

And the wait for the record to arrive after the general release has already come out will only make me want it more 🎱🌡🇹🇳🎀

I just hope the website continues to not recognise members, it will make ordering more exciting, like playing Russian roulette or crossing a road blindfolded 😷😱🥳🐒🐴

Trying to get into a positive mode here like @NathanRicaud but I can’t, I can’t.... I’m going to leave the positivity to you and concentrate on cynicism and being cranky.
Positivity/Optimistic = more attractive/sexiness

Negativity/Pessimistic = less attractive/ugly

You don’t want to be ugly Murfocakes, do you? 🤔🙅‍♂️🐀

The wait to see what kind of damage it will have will make the pressing even more limited and exciting 🐷🦊🍡🧘‍♀️

I just hope the website continues to not recognise members, it will make ordering more exciting, like playing Russian roulette or crossing a road blindfolded 😷😱🥳🐒🐴
I genuinely thought this was Nathan for longer than I'm willing to admit.

Gang this is tl;dr moment for me. What about Fiona’s extraordinary machine? Might we see that too?

Maybe?

I hope it goes live at noon.
I was refreshing the "new this week" page until 12:20 EST today, and NOTHING.
An hour later, 3 things live.
I cannot keep watching a damn phone at my job, hope they get it the fuck together!

Gang this is tl;dr moment for me. What about Fiona’s extraordinary machine? Might we see that too?

My speculation is that we won't see that one from VMP since Plain Recordings has owned the rights in the past but hopefully I'm wrong. Storf said that Tidal was the first of 3 related drops so I'm personally only expecting When The Pawn and Idler Wheel.

It's not like VMP will ship them on time. Put in the order with VMP and cancel once the general release gets announced.

It's not like VMP will ship them on time. Put in the order with VMP and cancel once the general release gets announced.

This. At one point my own decision to leave the club was riddled with doubt. “Did I do the right thing, boy I hope so”. The only other feeling I can compare it to is when I decided to stop checking Facebook. And while yes, once every few months I’ll check Facebook, and once every few months I’ll buy something from VMP... the inclusivity vibe of being part of something special is 100000000% gone. I feel liberated, not regretful.

This. At one point my own decision to leave the club was riddled with doubt. “Did I do the right thing, boy I hope so”. The only other feeling I can compare it to is when I decided to stop checking Facebook. And while yes, once every few months I’ll check Facebook, and once every few months I’ll buy something from VMP... the inclusivity vibe of being part of something special is 100000000% gone. I feel liberated, not regretful.

No FOMO on the outside, just you, the vinyl and the music.

Back