Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Similar situation. Re upped last week. Hasn’t shipped.

Now with new site it says order is fulfilled and is missing a record and shows $8 more than what my card was charged

🤷🏻‍♂️

Now it's not even showing that I re-upped, and I've definitely been charged already. Hopefully they can figure this out.

For what it's worth, I resubscribed to VMP last week and it let me do one month ... I was only ever on a 3 month plan before

Well, that was then.

Per reddit:

]Paulium [+1]Official VMP Employee[S] 3 points 6 hours ago
Yep, as long as you are active under the monthly option, you will continue to renew under the monthly option. Its only if you cancel, that that option will no longer be appear.

This forum is filled with lots of great information and conversation. It's also full of group hysteria. It's a record club website going through changes. It's not something that needs to scrutinized in real time. It's not worth the emotional roller coaster that some of y'all are putting yourselves through. I'm bummed out that my monthly record hasn't shipped yet but it's going to ship when it ships. There's no reason to believe that it won't ship as soon as possible. There's not reason to believe that people are going to miss out on records that they've paid for. There's a message on the front page that says they are going through changes, sin't that enough? Who really needs to have access to the vmp website every day? Relax. Go listen to some records.

@Ajax , your absolutely right, sorta.............
There's no reason to believe that it won't ship as soon as possible. There's not reason to believe that people are going to miss out on records that they've paid for.
.........there have been plenty of reasons for the above, they've actually happened, lol. Anyway, I'm off to listen to some records ;)

Last edited:
This forum is filled with lots of great information and conversation. It's also full of group hysteria. It's a record club website going through changes. It's not something that needs to scrutinized in real time. It's not worth the emotional roller coaster that some of y'all are putting yourselves through. I'm bummed out that my monthly record hasn't shipped yet but it's going to ship when it ships. There's no reason to believe that it won't ship as soon as possible. There's not reason to believe that people are going to miss out on records that they've paid for. There's a message on the front page that says they are going through changes, sin't that enough? Who really needs to have access to the vmp website every day? Relax. Go listen to some records.
Given that VMP staff teased daily exclusive drops this week, some of us may have been checking the store and site more often then normal.

And when some of us log in and no longer see our credit card information associated with our accounts, and also don't see our expensive annual memberships showing, it causes a little concern.

Follow that up with the fact that I saw no information on the site about this migration, and no info even when resetting my password... and I had to request to reset my password several times just to access my account... well I'm kind of left to come here and to reddit to figure out what's going on. It kind of feeds the mass hysteria leaving customers in the dark.

VMP has no issues sending eblasts 1-2 times a week for sales and exclusives. Sending one about a general site migration with an expected down time certainly would slow down the group think.

But then again that would mean they actually thought about their customers, so I don't know why I even hope for anything different than what's happening.

I’ll see that claim and counter it with a Willie
Bobo and a Lloyd Miller.
Mmmm that is true! But that means like 95% Classics ROTM is 🔥🔥🔥

And, the month Lloyd Miller was the Classics ROTM, we got the glorious De La Soul 3 Feet High & Rising ROTM and when Willie Bobo was ROTM, we got Jorge Ben’s Africa Brazil which was an exceptional Essentials ROTM.

In my opinion, since the start of this year at least, there’s always been one extremely good ROTM each month!

But your missing the whole group hug full of dissatisfaction.
You may have missed a good few years of VMP fuck ups but enjoy this ride for the next few weeks (there will be others).
Come join the Darkside @Ajax - Its cooler and we play good records.

Mmmm that is true! But that means like 95% Classics ROTM is 🔥🔥🔥

And, the month Lloyd Miller was the Classics ROTM, we got the glorious De La Soul 3 Feet High & Rising ROTM and when Willie Bobo was ROTM, we got Jorge Ben’s Africa Brazil which was an exceptional Essentials ROTM.

In my opinion, since the start of this year at least, there’s always been one extremely good ROTM each month!

Nearer 70 and I'm bored with the amount of records i'm getting from the genre I care the least about in the stream, it was 1 shy of 50% jazz this year and only 1 outright soul album. storf is a pretty weak curator imo.

Back