Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

There're not just one but TWO Frank Ocean albums on that list! I'm emailing them out of pure curiosity of how they plan to fulfill that.
I cannot wait to hear their surprise that some of the albums on their list do not actually have vinyl releases. This is what happens when you have venture capitalists trying to sell niche products, no fucking clue about anything...

I cannot wait to hear their surprise that some of the albums on their list do not actually have vinyl releases. This is what happens when you have venture capitalists trying to sell niche products, no fucking clue about anything...

Someone needs to call the phone number listed on the site and the record the convo 😂

I like how they have the audacity to call them "most wanted". Really? Are all 4 Lana Del Rey albums really THE most wanted?

I don't even know where to post this. Is this real?? Is April Fools in November a thing I don't know about?
Glad to see that two Guardians of the Galaxy soundtracks are on included among "The Best 200 Albums of the 2010s"...

giphy.gif

i only check Reddit and there’s nothing about new releases this week!
The talk last Friday was the 2 other Fiona related exclusives were going to drop Wednesday or Friday but you’d think they’d be building up the FOMO again if it was tomorrow?
I cant see them doing that with Fiona until they feel they really need to. They have people on the hook with QOTSA among some others at the moment but they work in mysterious ways that crowd so who knows 😂

Any VMP new wax Wednesday rumours for tmrw? Any hiphop?

Looks like just the Ann Arbour Blues Festival albums at the moment unless there's a surprise drop...

But, I know it's The Way Things Are and it's coming As Fast As VMP Can get it pressed, but I'm Love Ridden for when this upcoming title will be On the Bound and be released. I hope they give us lots of advance warning, as I'd hate to make A Mistake and have it Get Gone, as I'd be left Limp like a wet Paper Bag.

Looks like just the Ann Arbour Blues Festival albums at the moment unless there's a surprise drop...

But, I know it's The Way Things Are and it's coming As Fast As VMP Can get it pressed, but I'm Love Ridden for when this upcoming title will be On the Bound and be released. I hope they give us lots of advance warning, as I'd hate to make A Mistake and have it Get Gone, as I'd be left Limp like a wet Paper Bag.
I know I hate those releases that sort of fly under the radar and you miss out. Thank god I got De La Soul is dead because I never would have got over that one. Surprise drops can be cool n all but for something really popular a bit of advance warning on a coming soon section would be nice

Spinning QOTS now. Sounds great. Nice packaging. I went in blind on this one. Also had no idea Mark Lanegan was in this group.

Dave Grohl on drums too. Best iteration of the band.

It's been a while since I've spun a record and danced around my living room like I've been doing. VMP did this record right. Sounds incredible. Looks great, although I would have wanted the record itself a little lighter in color. But overall, one of my favorite VMP releases to date.

On the other hand, I was completely whelmed by Desert Sessions. *shrugs*

i only check Reddit and there’s nothing about new releases this week!
The talk last Friday was the 2 other Fiona related exclusives were going to drop Wednesday or Friday but you’d think they’d be building up the FOMO again if it was tomorrow?
On Friday Storf said *if* it's happening, it's definitely not this week. Take that with a grain of salt, but it'd be weird.

Back