Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You're about to make me spend 100€ in Irish music I never heard about one week ago.

What a silly question. Plus, you already know the answer. Do it!

Haha fair enough! But because of you I am now playing this that I bought of bandcamp last night because I couldn’t find a vinyl release. She really does have a beautiful voice!

00A3E9D3-FF59-470E-8A7A-2D3267743B5F.jpeg

Beat me to it. I’ve been looking forward to the Coltrane. I should of just bought the standard version :rolleyes:
See, I’ve mastered the art of not getting disappointed by/frustrated with VMP (at least when it comes to shipping delays). Let me share my method:

1. Find something on VMP that you want to buy. If there are any statements made about expected ship dates, ignore them.
2. Hit buy, high five Liz Lemon.
3. Archive the email receipt and (this is important) forget about it entirely.
4. Get pleasantly surprised 4 months later when an extra record shows up in your box (Jeff Buckley this month!).

Forty percent of the time, it works every time.

See, I’ve mastered the art of not getting disappointed by/frustrated with VMP (at least when it comes to shipping delays). Let me share my method:

1. Find something on VMP that you want to buy. If there are any statements made about expected ship dates, ignore them.
2. Hit buy, high five Liz Lemon.
3. Archive the email receipt and (this is important) forget about it entirely.
4. Get pleasantly surprised 4 months later when an extra record shows up in your box (Jeff Buckley this month!).

Forty percent of the time, it works every time.

Alternatively buy one of those Men In Black mindwiper things and erase your memory after every purchase. That way free records will one day magically arrive at your door.

WARNING - May also result in you buying 5 copies of Mobb Deep not to flip but because you are unaware you bought 1 previously.

FURTHER WARNING - Your house and possessions may be at risk for failure to keep up payments on multiple VMP Anthologies

WARNING - May also result in you buying 5 copies of Mobb Deep not to flip but because you are unaware you bought 1 previously.

This is why Storf said multiple copies weren’t bought by flippers. Instead multiples copies must have been bought by Men In Black memory wipers and Goldfish. With their short memories Goldfish make the perfect VMP customer. Currently they are carrying out genetic testing to splice Nathan’s DNA with that of a goldfish to create the perfect client base.

As it is...only 2863 people own all the various CD releases on Discogs. That's much lower than I expected for such a sought after release.
I bought this CD on the original release date 20 years ago and still love it, but I don’t have my CD collection on Discogs. That is probably the same case for a lot of people.

but I don’t have my CD collection on Discogs. That is probably the same case for a lot of people.
I imagine a lot of people don't have their CD collections catalogued on discogs...I sure don't :p

That's just crazy talk.

I'll be over and enter both of your collections into Discogs.

Back