Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m Also more of a soul guy, but I really ended up liking that Blakey album then I picked up Yusef and really liked tha too so I’m going to grab this classic because who knows I’m getting older and maybe I’m becoming a jazz guy. Even though I rally can’t afford to be a jazz guy.
Mmmmmm same here! I’m definitely more of a soul guy but I’m starting to also become a jazz guy! I have a lot of jazz but I’m not truly a jazz person yet I feel. But I’m also really enjoying the prestige exclusives and absolutely loved the Art Blakey ROTM!

Needles & Grooves Jazz Thread

giphy.gif

Spinning my copy of Jolene now and it's badly warped. I'll be emailing in again once my Yusef email is answered. Been a while since I've had two issues in a package.

Spinning my copy of Jolene now and it's badly warped. I'll be emailing in again once my Yusef email is answered. Been a while since I've had two issues in a package.
Still waiting on my email for three replacement jackets since my shipment appears to have been tossed from the mail truck to my porch.
IMG_1509.jpg

Side 1 dished? Side 2 plays ok pressed down?
I cleaned a bunch of records yesterday and was shocked how many dish warps like this I have this month. Some are tolerable, some not, so gotta see about replacements from various stores now.

Surprising twist - none of the warps were from VMP! Oct. box is finally out for delivery today, so we'll see how that goes.

Back