Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

If anybody is looking for a copy of the VMP Rising Charlotte Day Wilson double EP, Amazon appears to have a few copies for $15 below the current Discogs listings.

This record is soooo good. One of my favorite pickups this year.

Has anyone been to a Black Pumas concert? If so, what variant was being sold at the Merch booth? Standard black or something fun. Asking cause I’m seeing them next Wednesday and this is the second time a Bandcamp variant I was getting ready to buy has sold out on me in the past two days lol.
At the SF show now, they have the red and black marble vinyl $25.

Did someone received Willie Colon's The Hustler ? I swapped for it, but it's nowhere to be seen in the package.
I ordered it and didn't receive it. When I contacted CS they said it was a pre order and waw always supposed to ship in November, which is total bullshit. Why would they let you swap your October ROTM for it if its not shipping til November?

My November box was looking more like a cube, and my December looking bleak comparatively.
No way to listen to and give attention to every record coming my way all at once.

Which is how I learned today that CS will allow you to delay items from your shipment for a later point.

Anyone ever done this?

My November box was looking more like a cube, and my December looking bleak comparatively.
No way to listen to and give attention to every record coming my way all at once.

Which is how I learned today that CS will allow you to delay items from your shipment for a later point.

Anyone ever done this?
I've never heard of that. My main concern would be things going out of stock because I HIGHLY doubt they are putting those aside for you...

I've never heard of that. My main concern would be things going out of stock because I HIGHLY doubt they are putting those aside for you...

Yeah, I thought about that.
But, without saying what I've put aside, the albums have been available for months and don't appear to be going anywhere soon. Honestly, it's a slight risk, but I'm willing to take it.

UPDATE: the exact language used was that they "reserve (me) a copy, so (I) should be fine."
Let's see how this goes.

Back