Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I just ordered mine from bullmoose... the creme white black and red splatter, and it just shipped today, so yay

it was good as well because that one was listed as being an out of stock rare item so I just put an order down kind of as a crapshoot and it worked

Last edited:
I just ordered mine from bullmoose... the creme white black and red splatter, and it just shipped today, so yay

it was good as well because that one was listed as being an out of stock rare item so I just put an order down kind of as a crapshoot and it worked
Just a head's up...I'm on my third splatter from Bullmoose and it's still noisy. I know many people have gotten clean copies but I haven't had any luck. I just bought the red and black marble from Amazon and that copy sounds great.

Maybe they mean the red and black marble repress?

theres a red and black splatter out there, it's just incredibly valuable

also this was the one I got from bullmoose:

Look... once again I feel I must point out that you are all wrong and this item is sold out everywhere because VMP told me it was on their ad for THEIR pressing of it. So all these different places you're finding various copies of this album are lying and they don't have any. You will all likely receive a copy of "Polka Champions".

Last edited:

theres a red and black splatter out there, it's just incredibly valuable

also this was the one I got from bullmoose:

Yeah, the one you ordered is the same one I got from Bullmoose. Hopefully you have better luck than me with it!

Just a head's up...I'm on my third splatter from Bullmoose and it's still noisy. I know many people have gotten clean copies but I haven't had any luck. I just bought the red and black marble from Amazon and that copy sounds great.

Hmmm, that's weird. Also, I hate how you have to send it back for them to send you a replacement. I get WHY they do it, not a fan of it though.

Was able to remove it with minimal issues. Actually felt kind of bad afterwards having received a refund but oh well. Figure it evens out in the end.

You got in early - just got my package, same issue with the sticker, only $15 credit given. Hopefully I can get it to peel off clean, but they must be done dropping full refunds.

Yeah, the one you ordered is the same one I got from Bullmoose. Hopefully you have better luck than me with it!
I guess time will tell if my copy is noisy...
Look... once again I feel I must point out that you are all wrong and this item is sold out everywhere because VMP told me it was on their ad for THEIR pressing of it. So all these different places you're finding various copies of this album are lying and they don't have any. You will all likely receive a copy "Polka Champions".
Well... I'm excited for Polka Champions then

giphy.gif

The one album I chose to collect all variants...and they keep coming. Got the VMP one, I think that's 5 or 6 of this fantastic album.
For all you Black Pumas fans, fret no more. There is a new pressing (seriously, how many of these do they have?!?!)!
This time, get the album in Cream. Honestly, I like this colour better than the VMP but that's just this guy's opinion.
Here's a link: Black Pumas, by Black Pumas

Make it stop....the one album I decided to collect all variants...I bit on the overpriced VMP one for this reason...now the cream makes 6 or 7. Sheesh.

The one album I chose to collect all variants...and they keep coming. Got the VMP one, I think that's 5 or 6 of this fantastic album.

Make it stop....the one album I decided to collect all variants...I bit on the overpriced VMP one for this reason...now the cream makes 6 or 7. Sheesh.
I have three myself (Colemine, Cream Splatter (tee hehe), and Red/Black marble)

For all you Black Pumas fans, fret no more. There is a new pressing (seriously, how many of these do they have?!?!)!
This time, get the album in Cream. Honestly, I like this colour better than the VMP but that's just this guy's opinion.

Too... many... variants... *eyes twitch*

I actually like this better than if they had kept pressing the first pressing over and over. It makes it easy to determine which pressing you have and gives those who knew about the band early on a special version that probably will be worth the most.

Back