Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m getting a replacement for Clouds Taste Metallic because mine was really noisy. Hope the next one is clean.

Now I'm getting twitchy, knowing my records are still sitting in a warehouse. I won't be shocked if they run out of replacements on some and those of us who were screwed by the Classics mispress* will get a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*credit to them for catching it and trying to make it right immediately, but they still should have shipped everything else on time and that record on its own later

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere (and I suspect it has). I did try to look! Do we have any indication if there will be other QOTSA exclusives surrounding the SFTD AOTM in Nov? I'd love to see a cool variant of Like Clockwork and/or Rated R.

I'm actually kinda glad it sold out before I had the chance to figure out if I needed a third version of this fantastic album.

Don't know how many people no about this but Adrian Quesada from Black Pumas was in a supergroup last year called Glorietta. It is him, Noah Gundersen, Matthew Logan Vazquez, David Ramirez. Jason Robert Blum and Kelsey Wilson. Music isn't really like Black Pumas but thought I would throw it out there.

This should probably be posted in the Online Vinyl Deals Thread but...

There appears to be one more copy of the Black Pumas on Amoeba's website.

Along with 15% off (OCT15) and free shipping, it is not a bad deal if you still need one...

Back