Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It's this one, no?

Yusef Lateef - Eastern Sounds

Url: Yusef Lateef - Eastern Sounds

Shared from the Discogs App

*Edit* maybe not?
Yeah that's it's, it's just not a properly done listing. But I'd imagine it'll get corrected. Hey @ghostdorado do you have any crackle at the top of the first track on Side A? I've got like 8 or nine hits of crackle right off the top...

Yeah that's it's, it's just not a properly done listing. But I'd imagine it'll get corrected. Hey @ghostdorado do you have any crackle at the top of the first track on Side A? I've got like 8 or nine hits of crackle right off the top...
Yep, a very light “pffft” for the first several rotations but after that quiet as a mouse.

‘All Mirrors’ package is really nice. Jacket feels great, the lyric booklet is cool, and the poster is triumphant! Digital download too. Good value for SWAPs imo.
I had the exact same thought. The whole package just feels really...substantial, like you're getting something premium. Almost makes the $33 price tag justifiable, but as a $23 add-on swap, it's a steal.

Worst thing I've ever gotten from VMP when you take into account the price, combined with how crap the packaging is, and how totally crap the pressing is. I tried two, then got a refund. It's garbage.
At this point, I think VMP is messing with you...I got a Joel Ross from the PIF thread and it sounds great (no noise after a cleaning) and Yusef doesn't have any issues for me either...or maybe I'm one of the lucky ones?

At this point, I think VMP is messing with you...I got a Joel Ross from the PIF thread and it sounds great (no noise after a cleaning) and Yusef doesn't have any issues for me either...or maybe I'm one of the lucky ones?
I'd say you might be lucky in regards to Joel Ross. My copy sounds terrible and I also received a refund on it.

So i got all three Flaming Lips albums and have to give VMP credit, they are all amazing copies and well done.

Anyone else get them?

I’m getting a replacement for Clouds Taste Metallic because mine was really noisy. Hope the next one is clean.

At war with mystics looks great. Haven’t listened to The Soft Bulletin yet.

Overall I’m glad I got the bundle and all 3 records. The totes pretty nice too.

I’m getting a replacement for Clouds Taste Metallic because mine was really noisy. Hope the next one is clean.

At war with mystics looks great. Haven’t listened to The Soft Bulletin yet.

Overall I’m glad I got the bundle and all 3 records. The totes pretty nice too.

I didn't notice any noise. Now you got me worried, it was in the background while i was working and i may have missed it.

Back