Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I noticed that. Good on them. The price tag is a little high, but looking at the specs it looks to be a real nice edition... I consider this one an essential.
yea-I'm sure it will sound great. I'm debating on some of the Nilssons....i have the MoFi but would prefer a good 33, so maybe I'd sell the MoFi and get just Nilsson Schmilsson....i really don't like Son of Schmilsson haha.

yea-I'm sure it will sound great. I'm debating on some of the Nilssons....i have the MoFi but would prefer a good 33, so maybe I'd sell the MoFi and get just Nilsson Schmilsson....i really don't like Son of Schmilsson haha.
Yeah, I've got a copy of SoS too, but I never listen to. I may throw it on today after listening to Schmilsson...

Or maybe not. Maybe I'll just throw on Schmilco.

I've looked at the motif a couple of times but as I get older the number of bands that I'm willing to get up for 4 times in 40 minutes has fallen dramatically and, as much as I like Nilsson Schmilsson, Harry doesn't fall in that bracket.

So being lazy has essentially just saved me 50 quid

I've looked at the motif a couple of times but as I get older the number of bands that I'm willing to get up for 4 times in 40 minutes has fallen dramatically and, as much as I like Nilsson Schmilsson, Harry doesn't fall in that bracket.

You haven't heard Coconut until you've heard $115 2 LP 45 Mofi Coconut.

I'm only partially kidding, it's the most incredible sounding novelty song I've ever heard.

on the flip side, it's practically the only exercise i have time for these days, so I need more 45s!!

I still think VMP lost the Shitify manual and just didn't set it up correctly. I seem to be able to use credits and discount codes together on other sites that use Shitify
I’ve seen ability to use gift cards and coupons but the issue with store credit is Shopify turns credit into coupon codes. And most shops understandably won’t let you stack coupon codes. I know bandbox isn’t the paragon of a good website but they do the same thing. Referral codes are generated as coupon codes so you can’t stack a referral code with a coupon code.

I swapped for Justice this month
I wish i read the reviews of this before I did - this record is super noisy / distorted ( like I'm familiar with this album and its distorted in a bad way like it was recorded too hot). And.... you know this is one of the few records that did come completely flat but just my luck - both sides of the record was pressed with side C center label :ROFLMAO:

So far 4/9 records I got since resubbing are not warped... 1 of which has this center label defect - so that's only 3 records that have no issues. I know i complain about their quality a lot but their CS has been really good about sorting out my issues (and they always have) - which doesn't make me completely regret resubbing. But I just don't understand why it's like this? Do most people not care enough to contact them about the quality? I imagine if everyone did, it would be unsustainable or maybe I just have super bad luck with my copies so far.

Last edited:
My copy of Yield says it hasn't shipped yet, but I also have something coming tomorrow from them according to Informed Delivery. I already got my monthly pick and the only other thing I have preordered are those spiritual jazz titles in December, so I'm assuming its Yield.
Same with me and your assumption would be correct. Listening now and it sounds great.
IMG_3799.jpeg

I swapped for Justice this month
I wish i read the reviews of this before I did - this record is super noisy / distorted ( like I'm familiar with this album and its distorted in a bad way like it was recorded too hot). And.... you know this is one of the few records that did come completely flat but just my luck - both sides of the record was pressed with side C center label :ROFLMAO:

So far 4/9 records I got since resubbing are not warped... 1 of which has this center label defect - so that's only 3 records that have no issues. I know i complain about their quality a lot but their CS has been really good about sorting out my issues (and they always have) - which doesn't make me completely regret resubbing. But I just don't understand why it's like this? Do most people not care enough to contact them about the quality? I imagine if everyone did, it would be unsustainable or maybe I just have super bad luck with my copies so far.
I mean 50% of people who buy records don’t own turntables.

Back