Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Not even shipping notices, emailed cs yesterday. Dolly seems to be the culprit but most had received notice by Monday.

Dunno, they like to ship their records in different mailers because hey why would we save money?
Of the 7 records I received this morning, 6 were in one box, one was alone... All shipped the same day.

Dunno, they like to ship their records in different mailers because hey why would we save money?
Of the 7 records I received this morning, 6 were in one box, one was alone... All shipped the same day.
My subs usually all come in one box. Who knows. I blame it on the curse of VMP new product lines. I joked in the Dolly thread that I would not be surprised if people who ordered No Code get funny colored giant washers.

I just received mine. Weird that you haven't received yours yet.
I've been waiting for mine too and wondering what was going on. Tracking shows they were delivered 2 weeks ago. Turns out they were delivered to the wrong address, 30mins from me, and I cant get in contact with the people that live there.

I've been waiting for mine too and wondering what was going on. Tracking shows they were delivered 2 weeks ago. Turns out they were delivered to the wrong address, 30mins from me, and I cant get in contact with the people that live there.
I'd definitely reach out to CS. I have confidence that they'll fix the situation. Annoying, but they do a lot to make situations like this right.

There's gotta be a cheaper version of this somewhere right?

Looks like an indie exclusive will be coming in August, no word yet on color.

There's gotta be a cheaper version of this somewhere right?

Looks like an indie exclusive will be coming in August, no word yet on color.

Cool 0 rush then to buy anything.

Back