Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I mean @Twentytwo was definitely talking about a Wills! lol.
I mean he was also definitely saying that TVZ didn’t click with him either. Then he @Colonel4Bin offered up that an empathetic statement saying that (presumably) TVZ was tough for him to get into as well but he eventually became one of his faves.

No shade, it took me a second to figure it out. too.

Also, the VMP Bob Wills…

Shoutout to USPS who taped up my VMP package to make sure it got to me safely, since the VMP warehouse didn’t. Just cleaned both so I’m hoping for no issues.
Edit: happy to report no warping, no damage to the records. The Shape of Jazz to Come sounds absofuckinglutely superb.

Attachments

• A6ACFFBD-A048-4E91-9870-F89518728212.jpeg
    A6ACFFBD-A048-4E91-9870-F89518728212.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
2-3 Years into their “new” shopping platform and VMP still cannot figure out how to ship orders in the fewest number of packages.

On Sept 26 I ordered the new Built To Spill, thinking it would ship with my ROTM. Nope. They also sent me the wrong ROTM record. The replacement arrived yesterday, without the Built to Spill. Got shipping notice today for the Built To Spill.

VMP, you do you.

Yeah, that drop is legit. Fortunately for me/my wallet, most everything that I would want I already have, except possibly for Mavis. But idk I need to check discogs, it still might be cheaper on there if i really want to get it.

Good luck to anyone aiming for that Sonny Sharrock. An absolute monster of a record.

Back