Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 154049

I'll have to take a listen to the copy I have now and see if it's worth an upgrade. I've got some store credit that's been sitting there for a while and this is the first thing that may scratch the itch.

I bought the Walmart glitter version Peanuts Xmas of ebay for like $13. I haven't spun it yet but from the reviews it has the added bonus of doing an impression of the yule log crackling. Not really something I expect to put on for a critical listen.

I know. I know. But in this case I bought it because it was 13 with free shipping. My rule is no Xmas before Thanksgiving or after Jan 1. I'll critically listen to Ella, or an Xmas Gift from PS, or the Ventures. I knew what I got into, and why, when I bought this pressing.

i believe paulie said they are maybe working on fixing that? it's probably because they are in the system as rush delivery and not bundled shipping. CS should be able to help you out hopefully.

Or not. From Wes: "Christmas titles ship via a different method than order store titles and cannot be bundled. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Lame. I'll just order Louis Armstrong from Kops or some other Canadian retailer. It'll be cheaper (and better CS).

Back