Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m going to be keeping all four ROTM’s, as I love all four of the picks, but I might change my Country ROTM if something really good appears in the Swaptions! 👀😜
I was thinking about doing this and adding country to swap if anything great showed up in swaps but just looked and Country is currently on a standby list. Hopefully swaps are uneventful this month. merp merp.

I am hoping to find Soul Food in there again, and Sons of Kemet would be awesome since it doesn't seem like those are moving very quickly in the store.

Head's up, just got this email:

We are emailing to let you know that a title you were waitlisted for will be available in Swaps at 10am MT today for ROTM announce! If you are interested in swapping for OutKast Stankonia, OutKast Southernplaya..., Saba CARE FOR ME, or Spiritualized Ladies and Gentlemen... please visit your account!

Unless something crazy pops up in swaps, I’m keeping all four tracks. Probably the strongest month of the year so far.

Which album do we figure is the least likely to sell-out? Emmylou? Just trying to figure if I want to swap which RotM to swap.

Swaps are open now. Hip Hop is the only one with a Waitlist.
Hoping a few of those open up, it's the one I really want and took too long to add that track. One of my favorites.

Szabo was there for a swap for a quick minute, had it but it wouldn't let me add.

Classics was showing as waitlist for me as well but I could swap to Lee Morgan from within SWAPs but adding the track says waitlist me.

Currently looking at

Wu-Tang
Lee Morgan
Goodie Mob

Need to give Emmylou another spin but it hasn't stuck yet, a bit too country lol. I swapped Public Enemy so hopefully one of y'all gets that kickback hahah

Classics was showing as waitlist for me as well but I could swap to Lee Morgan from within SWAPs but adding the track says waitlist me.

Currently looking at

Wu-Tang
Lee Morgan
Goodie Mob

Need to give Emmylou another spin but it hasn't stuck yet, a bit too country lol. I swapped Public Enemy so hopefully one of y'all gets that kickback hahah
Damn I want to swap Wu-Tang for the Public Enemy, I had no idea people would be after it so much that it sells out.

Back