Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Interested in picking up Kala as a swap but legitimately don't know if I want to swap anything lol. Tempted to roll on Young Thug to swap and grab that next month in place of Doors.

Initial thought was Sturgill but it's nice having some Country coming into the collection.

In all my years of VMP I've never swapped. But if there's nothing new with Sturgill besides color I may. Does swapping for credit give you the credit instantly? Can that credit be used on membership add-ons or store exclusives only?

In all my years of VMP I've never swapped. But if there's nothing new with Sturgill besides color I may. Does swapping for credit give you the credit instantly? Can that credit be used on membership add-ons or store exclusives only?
Your credit will go through at the end of the month, same time your album(s) would move to you Orders page.

Has this been confirmed or is it a hunch?
I've done the math, and if it falls into the new $45/50 price point, the exchange and shipping will be the same as buying from her bandcamp, so I'll probably hang tough until Friday and get her more of my money instead. But my bank account is hoping for a lower VMP price.

I've done the math, and if it falls into the new $45/50 price point, the exchange and shipping will be the same as buying from her bandcamp, so I'll probably hang tough until Friday and get her more of my money instead. But my bank account is hoping for a lower VMP price.
I have to admit that her music has never captivated me as much as others on the London jazz scene (although I did enjoy her Walrus EP).

Maybe this will be the one to fully engage me, either way I'm just thrilled to see companies like VMP shining light on the UK/London scene.

Nothing grabbed me this time, might swap Darkside for Billie Holiday. How does that pressing sound?

Also I got my add-ons open if anyone wants to grab something. 👍
I love that Billie. I've heard some folks complain about some pops or warps, but mine was fine. Wonderful record, enjoyable press.

Back