Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Agreed with @MikeH that the live album is a great place to start - he is a storyteller at heart - along with the debut. I was lucky enough to see him on The Missing Years tour in '92 and have been hooked ever since. Bruised Orange is pretty great, but I'd be sure to work Sweet Revenge into your first five. It's a perfect blend of his sense of humor and storytelling prowess. Not to mention, that album cover.

My prediction: you'll have more Prine records than me by this time next month. 🤣

I don't know about that. We'll see soon enough I guess!

View attachment 83748
Retro Arcade. Game cabinet has 12,500 games on it. Pretty much every arcade game from about 1975 until the late 90s.
And SuperChexx Bubble Hockey, best bubble hockey game ever.
I have a sit down arcade table I got online. For every great game there are about 100 hilarious knock offs, like Fighters of the streets, Mr Dug Do, Puck-man, Battle Toads, Falling Blox etc

So I had tracking today......for a replacement they said they will ship out before Christmas.

Interested to see if it actually includes this months ROTM's or not.

So I checked in on my December order (still in USPS limbo) and still got the party line about USPS stinks right now give us more time. When I checked in December, they told me to check back on 1/4 and they would make it right. It's now 1/12 and still nothing but a "give us to the end of the week" before we will try to help you.

Not pleased right now. I could have walked to their NC facility and back in this time.
Just spoke to VMP CS and they've declared it lost in transit, so replacements are coming, hooray!

At least now you know that the increased prices go directly to helping the usps

Sadly the fuckers at DHL for us Europeans. Is it just me or have DHL been even worse of late, even by their less than stellar normal standards...

Reactions: Jan
Back