Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

maggot brain would be a yes

i dunno what the febuary record will be

i already own MPP (and its not even their best album)

I would love for the 2009 pick to be Animal Collective’s Merriweather Post Pavillon! That’s an outstanding album! 💎

I also would be very happy with Grizzly Bear’s Veckatimest or Bat For Lashes’ Two Suns as well, but would much rather Merriweather Post Lavillion be the ROTM! 🤞

If Maggot Brain is the January 2021 Essentials ROTM, I’ll be overwhelmed with joy as I love that album so much! It would honestly be my favourite ROTM pick VMP have ever done! 😍

I’ll be overwhelmed with joy as I love that album so much! It would honestly be my favourite ROTM pick VMP have ever done! 😍
Boi if you don’t getcho ass...!

😂😂😂, . Glad you have found your way back to N&G today, we been missing you! It’s only right some new VMP clues would be the catalyst for your return.

Boi if you don’t getcho ass...!

😂😂😂, . Glad you have found your way back to N&G today, we been missing you! It’s only right some new VMP clues would be the catalyst for your return.
Let’s both pray we either get Funkadelic or Gil-Scott Heron as the January ROTM! I highly doubt it will be Gil Scott Heron’s Pieces Of A Man because the Essentials ROTM beforehand will be a Billie Holiday ROTM! 😅

I really, really, really, really hope we get Funkadelic’s Maggot Brain as the January ROTM! 🙏🙏🙏

I’ll do anything for Maggot Brain to get the VMP treatment!!! ❤️💯

In my opinion, 2020 has been VMP’s best year yet in terms of ROTM selections across both Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop! Classics, not so much although that track still had awesome picks this year! 👍

Anyone else here feel that 2021 will be VMP’s strongest year yet in terms of ROTM selections across all three tracks!?! 🙋‍♀️🙋🙋‍♂️

I’ve actually got an extremely good feeling about 2021 and VMP! I think their ROTM picks in general are just going to be incredible! 🎯🔥🔥🔥

In my opinion, 2020 has been VMP’s best year yet in terms of ROTM selections across both Essentials and Rap & Hip-Hop! Classics, not so much although that track still had awesome picks this year! 👍

Anyone else here feel that 2021 will be VMP’s strongest year yet in terms of ROTM selections across all three tracks!?! 🙋‍♀️🙋🙋‍♂️

I’ve actually got an extremely good feeling about 2021 and VMP! I think their ROTM picks in general are just going to be incredible! 🎯🔥🔥🔥
I definitely think the last half of 2020 was great for the Hip-Hop track. I got each release from July-December besides The Awakening. So I’m cautiously optimistic it’ll stay strong into 2021.

Essentials was more hit or miss for me. Although that’s due to just personal preferences and also trying to cut back after the price increase. Like I can’t argue that Billie Holiday or Spiritualized were bad picks by any means for example. They just weren’t stuff I felt like I absolutely needed. On the other hand, The Stooges may be my favorite Essentials pick since I joined in August of last year.

Back