Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Most of the stuff we already knew about, but they have it all on one handy-dandy page.
:eek:, was shocked to see that David Gray still in stock! Just swiped it, let’s GO!

This is some good shit:

Different color variant on Bandcamp, although it's cheaper to get VMP if you're in the States:

I'm debating on whether to pick it up now or wait and see what the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale will entail. Hopefully it doesn't sell out too quickly.

this seems like a fantastic choice

especially if you are into stuff like griselda or experimental gangsta rap in general

I have another of Pastor T.L Barrett's records (the LITA Like A Ship... (Without A Sail)) and its pretty damn good. This one from VMP might be worth picking up, especially seeing as its a reasonable 23USD.

View attachment 77038
I'm in for this. Really enjoy the first TL Barrett record that they did and at a reasonable price too.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but on the 2nd LP of Mama’s Gun, there’s this odd static-y/garbly noise that I can hear in quiet parts of the copies I’ve received (ex: at the start of Bag Lady). The first copy I received was warped so I asked for a replacement and noticed it with the second copy I received. I went back and listened to my first copy and it was present there too, but sounded different so it’s not like it’s part of the mix.

VMP then has the audacity to tell me to check my record player because “receiving this many records with sound issues is very rare”. Well maybe if you didn’t press at GZ and charge a premium, I’d be less inclined to ask for replacements for minor issues 🙄

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but on the 2nd LP of Mama’s Gun, there’s this odd static-y/garbly noise that I can hear in quiet parts of the copies I’ve received (ex: at the start of Bag Lady). The first copy I received was warped so I asked for a replacement and noticed it with the second copy I received. I went back and listened to my first copy and it was present there too, but sounded different so it’s not like it’s part of the mix.

VMP then has the audacity to tell me to check my record player because “receiving this many records with sound issues is very rare”. Well maybe if you didn’t press at GZ and charge a premium, I’d be less inclined to ask for replacements for minor issues 🙄

Looks like this is the new normal. They aint MOFI, no matter how high they raise their prices.

Just forward all of their complaints about your complaints to my complaints bin.

tbh i've missed you
Awwww I’m still around but I need to interact on here way more! I’m doing super rough work at the moment; heavy container unloading this week and hard rubbish collecting the other few weeks beforehand! Saving up to move out of home so I haven’t been buying vinyl as much! 💪💵📌

I think from next week, I’ll be on here much more and cannot wait to catch up on everything! The Pay It Forward thread is on absolute 🔥🔥🔥 with the Thanksgiving PIF’s going on! It’s absolutely heart-warming to watch! I love it so much! 😍😇

Back