Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As much as I always want to support VMP country releases, I just pre-ordered Margo and Kacy & Clayton/Marlon on bullmoose for the indie exclusives. Makes no sense to buy more expensive versions of worse colors....Though Plastic Bouquet's is better than Margo Price.
I saw the email and thought "well, need to go to the label's site to order these".

Yep, live as a pre-order.

Non-Members - 28USD
Members - 25USD
Interesting!! I don't have an account with them, but since I first joined in 2015 I guess they grandfathered me in and I get to buy at Member price... But currently not any of the new releases for today... maybe they have a waiting period for people like me...

Interesting!! I don't have an account with them, but since I first joined in 2015 I guess they grandfathered me in and I get to buy at Member price... But currently not any of the new releases for today... maybe they have a waiting period for people like me...
I think there was a loophole for a while that if you were are former member you still could order at member prices even though you were not a subscriber any more. Looks like they maybe figured out how to close that

No Just Coolin' shipping for me. :(

View attachment 71201

No one else is hyped for this? Dude's awesome with Durand Jones and the Indications.

I think there was a loophole for a while that if you were are former member you still could order at member prices even though you were not a subscriber any more. Looks like they maybe figured out how to close that
There’s still that loophole for other releases tho... I don’t get their system! 😂 if I want one of the recent Jazz preorders I can get it at member price but not any of today’s releases. Gonna try tomorrow!

LMAO. Just got a shipping notice for Just Coolin'. Guess they got some customer feedback about waiting until November's RotM on that. LOL.
It was funny. It has been so long since I have seen a VMP shipping notice when I am not expecting it, I just stared at the email not sure what it meant.

I ordered the Julien Baker and had an interestingly extended info breakdown on the shipping info. My previous purchases were a lot less informative.

View attachment 71207

This is my favorite shipping info menu from VMP. Think has anyone has sprung for the $300 direct ship options, which literally include the same description as the $4.95 direct ship option?

Incidentally, anyone know which option to select if you are non-member? No way in hell am I ever re-joining, but it looks as though the Sonny Sharrock will be a true exclusive and I can pick it up at member pricing through the magazine.

Screenshot_2020-10-21 Purchase Ask The Ages.png

This is my favorite shipping info menu from VMP. Think has anyone has sprung for the $300 direct ship options, which literally include the same description as the $4.95 direct ship option?

Incidentally, anyone know which option to select if you are non-member? No way in hell am I ever re-joining, but it looks as though the Sonny Sharrock will be a true exclusive and I can pick it up at member pricing through the magazine.

View attachment 71212
Wow, mine only shows the bundled or direct ship option. I'd spring the $4.95 for Direct Ship if I was a non-member to be on the safe side and not in the limbo of member bundling. It also gives you the moral high ground to yell at them if it isn't shipped as soon as it is released.

There’s still that loophole for other releases tho... I don’t get their system! 😂 if I want one of the recent Jazz preorders I can get it at member price but not any of today’s releases. Gonna try tomorrow!

The loophole is still there for member price and free shipping, but not if it’s a members only release. They will probably open them up to everyone in a day or two and then you can take advantage. 😉

Back