Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You have to resubscribe to Vinyl Me, Please for 12 months first if you want to have any chance of convincing me! 😇😂
Yeah you can stick with hyperbole. I’d be wary at old prices but quite frankly, right now, I’m going to allow myself be gouged at $50+ a record for a company that only released 3 essentials that I wanted this year...

Yeah you can stick with hyperbole. I’d be wary at old prices but quite frankly, right now, I’m going to allow myself be gouged at $50+ a record for a company that only released 3 essentials that I wanted this year...
Yeah, it’s definitely not worth it for you! Much better spending that money on an Analogue Productions or MoFi release too with those prices! USD$50+ for a record really is expensive, especially if it’s not pressed at QRP, RTI or Pallas and hasn’t been mastered by one of the top music engineers and have new lacquers cut etc!

Yeah, it’s definitely not worth it for you! Much better spending that money on an Analogue Productions or MoFi release too with those prices! USD$50+ for a record really is expensive, especially if it’s not pressed at QRP, RTI or Pallas and hasn’t been mastered by one of the top music engineers and have new lacquers cut etc!

Honestly new releases and reissues have overtaken me this year without going to the audiophile producers! It’s been a great year for music. I’m looking forward to the slew of new releases beginning to slow down now!

Last edited:
Just had an email to say that VMP are having their Black Friday sale early. Not a whole lot in there but might be something someone likes.

P.S. Someone please order the Cecil Taylor and put it out of its misery, that things seen more sales than I have had hot dinners!

Just had an email to say that VMP are having their Black Friday sale early. Not a whole lot in there but might be something someone likes.

P.S. Someone please order the Cecil Taylor and put it out of its misery, that things seen more sales than I have had hot dinners!
Quite a “sale” for sure....bunch of crap that’s still overpriced 😂

The sale is now official, with the titles thrown into a "Surprise Black Friday" sales page:

A couple of previously sold-out exclusives are back. And hey, Ivy Sole's Live album is down to $22, as I predicted it would be. It's a great performance y'all, 22 bucks is a good price for it.

There is some shady pricing in this “sale”.

There is some shady pricing in this “sale”.

It's very random. Some prices are like, literally just a dollar off their "normal" price while others are down to $17 - $22. Like I said the other day, I grabbed Da Brat for $20 which is comparable/better than what it goes for on discogs. A few others like Jorge Ben and Experience Unlimited are at good prices as well too, if you haven't grabbed those yet.

For me, the only other thing in that list I'm still looking to pick up is Bitte Orca, and the $31 sale price isn't doing it, especially when I know I could've gotten it as a $23 swaption a few months ago. That's one I'll probably have to eventually get on discogs.

Back