Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Starting to get shipping notices. I have 9 albums coming this month spread across 8 different orders. I wonder how many separate boxes I'll get...(so far I have 2 different tracking numbers for 3 albums (3 separate orders))

I can’t see the Norman Feels exclusive that Tidal Waves announced! Looks like VMP will drop that exclusive later this week or next Wednesday!

Thoughts on the blue Live Drugs?

VMP would save me a whole dollar. Can't decide if I like the blue or the green that I have on order. Plus the numbered is something I always like.

If you like both colors, vote with your wallet - for 28 cents more, you can support the band by buying from them directly, or you can save the 28 cents and give VMP a healthy cut.

Thoughts on the blue Live Drugs?

VMP would save me a whole dollar. Can't decide if I like the blue or the green that I have on order. Plus the numbered is something I always like.
If you like both colors, vote with your wallet - for 28 cents more, you can support the band by buying from them directly, or you can save the 28 cents and give VMP a healthy cut.
and if you actually want it when it is released I'd go with wit the green. otherwise you're rolling the dice on getting it a month after release.

As a matter of interest what'd they say to indicate that it would be coming out?
@NathanRicaud tbh if VMP were doing an exclusive of it I couldn't think really what it might be like? 🤔 Yellow and Red splatter maybe?

21 Savage store had the OG Artwork with Red Vinyl as their version 1 which was LTD and sold out. Version 2 is Alt Artwork with Red Vinyl too.

Wonder how many other versions they will release. We will know if there is a 3rd Variant in 2hrs time

Back