Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

i almost thought about buying mOPN but my opinion on OPN has kinda gotten lesser over the years, mostly because he hasn't made something as intense and riveting as garden of delete or as wonkily beautiful as replica in a while (i have only watched half of uncut gems and the soundtrack seems alright but i wont judge it yet dont @ me)... so i dunno if i really wanna get this new record (tbh im more just going to have to get returnal and rifts one day)

@NathanRicaud got a count on either of the John Lee Hooker exclusives?
Do you want me to give you an alert/heads up when John Lee Hooker’s That’s My Story gets to under 100 copies? 😊

I think it would be a good idea to maybe wait until the Black Friday sale (hopefully VMP at least have 10% storewide)! 😇

Both John Lee Hooker exclusives won’t ship until December, so I think they will both hang around until the Black Friday sale! 💡

Do you want me to give you an alert/heads up when John Lee Hooker’s That’s My Story gets to under 100 copies? 😊

I think it would be a good idea to maybe wait until the Black Friday sale (hopefully VMP at least have 10% storewide)! 😇

Both John Lee Hooker exclusives won’t ship until December, so I think they will both hang around until the Black Friday sale! 💡
Yes! I have my eyes on Travelin but would love this :3

Some more stock counts to give you all a good idea of how it’s looking for some VMP exclusives!

Yaeji - What We Drew = 3 👀🔥
Phase 7 - Playtime = 13 🚨🚨🚨
Al Green - Gets Next To You = 336
Etta James - Etta James Sings Funk = 349
The Peace - Black Power = 289
The Bar-Kays - Cold Blooded = 315
Al Green, Etta James, The Peace, The Bar-Kays and both John Lee Hooker exclusives I think will all hang around until the Black Friday sale in mid-November! So these will all be discounted or we’ll get a coupon for them to save some 💰💰💰

Sonny Sharrock’s Ask The Ages and Jose James Blackmagic both have just under 300 copies, so they will both definitely be in stock until the Black Friday sale too! 🙌

Can’t wait 6 more weeks until the Black Friday Sale! Hope it’s 15% off or 20% off storewide! That would be great! 😁🤞

Some more stock counts to give you all a good idea of how it’s looking for some VMP exclusives!

Yaeji - What We Drew = 3 👀🔥
Phase 7 - Playtime = 13 🚨🚨🚨
Al Green - Gets Next To You = 336
Etta James - Etta James Sings Funk = 349
The Peace - Black Power = 289
The Bar-Kays - Cold Blooded = 315
Wasn’t Al Green completely sold out earlier? I had a store credit and wanted to use it on that but it was OOS...Their stock numbers seem crazy to me.

Al Green, Etta James, The Peace, The Bar-Kays and both John Lee Hooker exclusives I think will all hang around until the Black Friday sale in mid-November! So these will all be discounted or we’ll get a coupon for them to save some 💰💰💰

Sonny Sharrock’s Ask The Ages and Jose James Blackmagic both have just under 300 copies, so they will both definitely be in stock until the Black Friday sale too! 🙌

Can’t wait 6 more weeks until the Black Friday Sale! Hope it’s 15% off or 20% off storewide! That would be great! 😁🤞

I'm not holding my breath for much on Black Friday. Last year's sale was forgettable and this year I suspect the deals will be something along the lines of "Bitte Orca regularly $47 now on sale for the low, low price of $39!"

Back