Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Members only for the first 48 hours. ACT FAST!
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
The Store Drop - Vinyl Me, Please
Fleet Foxes Shore
Fleet Foxes Shore
The surprise new Fleet Foxes album Shore has been released just in time for the equinox. It's beautiful and big and one of our favorites from this year.

And if you buy this now, $2 from the sale of each SHORE vinyl will go to Surfrider Foundation, a US-based non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beaches for all people. Anti- Records will match all donations up to $5000.
Member Pricing
Vinyl Me, Please

Members only for the first 48 hours. ACT FAST!
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
The Store Drop - Vinyl Me, Please
Fleet Foxes Shore
Fleet Foxes Shore
The surprise new Fleet Foxes album Shore has been released just in time for the equinox. It's beautiful and big and one of our favorites from this year.

And if you buy this now, $2 from the sale of each SHORE vinyl will go to Surfrider Foundation, a US-based non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beaches for all people. Anti- Records will match all donations up to $5000.
Member Pricing
Vinyl Me, Please
got this for $20 with my $21 of store credit hooray

Back