Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I sent an email from my 2nd acct that I signed up for during the 3 for 60 deal and let run out a month ago . I wanted to see if since my account lapsed if I could jump in on the 299 deal . No dice but I did get hit with a :/

Hey there,
Unfortunately, that lock in, bridge discount was only for active members :/ So I can't get that price locked in for you anymore.
Extremely sorry about that.
Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!
-Paul

Got my boxes today...When The Pawn was the only one shipped separately.

With all the issues going on with USPS, these shipped pretty fast once they hit the hub.

So the only ones I have left from them are...
Margo Guryan
Al Green
Grateful Dead Anthology
Spiritualized

Got my boxes today...When The Pawn was the only one shipped separately.

With all the issues going on with USPS, these shipped pretty fast once they hit the hub.

So the only ones I have left from them are...
Margo Guryan
Al Green
Grateful Dead Anthology
Spiritualized
Mine started moving Friday and is out for delivery right now. Fastest media mail has crossed the country since before March.

more than 1 Mariah Carey album is coming in September

i feel sorry for @NathanRicaud

I’M SO EXCITED!!! 😍🙈😍🙈😍🙈😍

I’m really hoping VMP press either her debut, Emotions or Honey! Those are the other three albums of the 90’s I enjoy alongside Daydream! ♥🦋✨🍯

I don’t really care for Rainbow 🌈 or Music Box! 🎵📦🎶

The Emancipation of Mimi would be great too! I love the production on that album by Jermaine Durpi, Kanye West, The Neptunes & Scram Jones on that album! 👌

I’M SO EXCITED!!! 😍🙈😍🙈😍🙈😍

I’m really hoping VMP press either her debut, Emotions or Honey! There are the other three albums of the 90’s I enjoy alongside Daydream! ♥🦋✨🍯

I don’t really care for Rainbow 🌈 or Music Box! 🎵📦🎶

The Emancipation of Mimi would be great too! I love the production on that album by Jermaine Durpi, Kanye West, The Neptunes & Scram Jones on that album! 👌
tfw it turns out to be glitter

tfw it turns out to be glitter
That would definitely be a skip for me as I think that’s a poor album/soundtrack! The only tracks I kinda enjoy from that album is “Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica) and “Loverboy”, but neither are amazing, they are just fun, heavily sampled tracks! 🤷‍♂️

So yeah, Glitter is a ❌ from Nathan!

That would definitely be a skip for me as I think that’s a poor album/soundtrack! The only track I kinda enjoy from that album is “Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica) and “Loverboy”, but neither are amazing, they are just fun, heavily sampled tracks! 🤷‍♂️

So yeah, Glitter is a ❌ from Nathan!
all the mid 90s to late 2000s TRL star movies are horrible... from justin to kelly, glitter, burlesque, crossroads, these are practically memes now at least because todd showed how bad they are

OMG, this year is so nostalgic, cute and cool from VMP! First, we get Jennifer Lopez’ first few albums, which is super fun! Then we get quality AAA treatment for Whitney Houston’s debut, and now we’re going to get some Mariah Carey! 😍😍😍

“It’s a special occasion, Mimi’s Emancipation, a cause for celebration, I ain’t gonna let anybody’s drama bother me”! 👏👏👏🔥🔥🔥

all the mid 90s to late 2000s TRL star movies are horrible... from justin to kelly, glitter, burlesque, crossroads, these are practically memes now at least because todd showed how bad they are
Every time I want to reference the Ralph Macchio movie Crossroads (which is more often than you’d think and it’s usually cause I’m mentioning Robert Johnson or Steve Vai) I have to clarify not the Britney Spears movie

Every time I want to reference the Ralph Macchio movie Crossroads (which is more often than you’d think and it’s usually cause I’m mentioning Robert Johnson or Steve Vai) I have to clarify not the Britney Spears movie
I haven’t watched Crossroads with Britney Spears’ in it, but I already hate the movie because the two shit songs from that movie which were released (I’m Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman & I Love Rock N Roll) made it into Britney Spears’ 3rd album Britney! 😩😩😩

And those two tracks, along with one other track, are the only duds on the albums! 🦅

I haven’t watched Crossroads with Britney Spears’ in it, but I already hate the movie because the two shit songs from that movie which were released (I’m Not A Girl, Yet Not A Woman & I Love Rock N Roll) made it into Britney Spears’ 3rd album Britney! 😩😩😩

And those two tracks, along with one other track, are the only duds on the albums! 🦅
As someone that saw Crossroads in the theaters I am offended. I also saw the Lizzie McGuire movie TWICE.

Got my first of four packages coming from VMP this month.
20200825_170049.jpg
When The Pawn should be next, followed by the Big Bill Broonzy Live album, and lastly, in one package, BVSC, Money Talks, and Skull Sessions.

Why they shipped three individually and then three in one package, I don't think we'll ever know.. I'm just happy they're starting to show up.

Back