Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I mean that’s all awful but his attempt to show his “sensitive side” with a cover of one of the Who’s most overrated songs was even less believable than his whole record exec pretending to be a cool down with the kids toxic rap metal guy...

I am ashamed to say that was into this band during their first two album cycles, which was in sync with my high school nu-metal phase. They promptly lost me after that.

I am ashamed to say that was into this band during their first two album cycles, which was in sync with my high school nu-metal phase. They promptly lost me after that.

We were doing nu-metal confessions in the n&g AOTM guess thread over the weekend. I’m happy to say to say that in amongst all that shame that I didn’t like these and the only album I had was bought for me by a well meaning, but ill advised, family member...

We were doing nu-metal confessions in the n&g AOTM guess thread over the weekend. I’m happy to say to say that in amongst all that shame that I didn’t like these and the only album I had was bought for me by a well meaning, but ill advised, family member...
Damn, I missed that...I'll confess that I owned cds by such awesome bands as Limp Bizkit, Korn, Static-X, Powerman 5000, Cold, Staind, Slipknot, Finger Eleven, and probably a few others that time forgot.

Damn, I missed that...I'll confess that I owned cds by such awesome bands as Limp Bizkit, Korn, Static-X, Powerman 5000, Cold, Staind, Slipknot, Finger Eleven, and probably a few others that time forgot.

Korn and Slipknot were the only ones I was into out of this list but I had plenty of other shame. Anyone remember Godhead and their terrible cover of Eleanor Rigby? Oh the shame, the terrible terrible shame...

Yes, I’d absolutely love it if VMP did an exclusive of Britney Spears’ Blackout! The music on Blackout really does take you on an exhilarating, seductive, sexy and freaky fantasy ride! We need something wild, fun and hot!

Even an exclusive of Basement Jaxx’s Rooty would be so joyful as it’s such a vibrant and colourful album, but it has so much of that summer sex appeal too!

Korn and Slipknot were the only ones I was into out of this list but I had plenty of other shame. Anyone remember Godhead and their terrible cover of Eleanor Rigby? Oh the shame, the terrible terrible shame...
Yes...lol...had that cd too. A few others that came to mind : Coal Chamber, Second Coming, Full Devil Jacket, Orgy, Taproot, Sevendust, The Hunger, and *gulp* ...Crazy Town,

I mean that’s all awful but his attempt to show his “sensitive side” with a cover of one of the Who’s most overrated songs was even less believable than his whole record exec pretending to be a cool down with the kids toxic rap metal guy...

I forgot about this. One Direction covered The Who with more dignity.

Yes, I’d absolutely love it if VMP did an exclusive of Britney Spears’ Blackout! The music on Blackout really does take you on an exhilarating, seductive, sexy and freaky fantasy ride! We need something wild, fun and hot!

Even an exclusive of Basement Jaxx’s Rooty would be so joyful as it’s such a vibrant and colourful album, but it has so much of that summer sex appeal too!
Basement Jaxx's Remedy would work too.

As a long term member, is this the first time they started throwing in stuff like this? I’ve heard of the elusive secret 7’, but did they ever give you guys swag?
Yeah I got a sticker back wen they first changed their logo from the square one. And I never got a secret 7 but did get some (not great) 10 inch around Christmas one year.

Back