Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Also my When the Pawn is here and as flat as they come. Dynamics are fine... But there's some weird thing going on where it seems the inner is larger than the outer... And why oh why do $35 records not come with anti stat sleeves and outers!!!

Yeah. No probs. I'll try to work out the best way to go about grabbing it. Might be a case of adding a rhh/ classics sub (as both will invariably be absolute dog shit) and seeing if I can get a second copy as a swap.

Yeah that’s probably the best way about it, but let me know anyway and thanks a million, I really appreciate it!

Yeah that’s probably the best way about it, but let me know anyway and thanks a million, I really appreciate it!
No probs. A mate is buying my Plain pressing (the price of that in the UK is batshit at the minute) so me sticking around for another month of VMP hijinx is offset.

Will be pissed if they somehow manage to push out a worse version than the cart horse that I've already got though... Or at least that a mates soon to have

No probs. A mate is buying my Plain pressing (the price of that in the UK is batshit at the minute) so me sticking around for another month of VMP hijinx is offset.

Will be pissed if they somehow manage to push out a worse version than the cart horse that I've already got though... Or at least that a mates soon to have

Yeah I have the one too but exactly the same it’s so bloody flat dynamically! A nice pressing with some dynamics would be very welcome! I can’t believe people are paying money for that given its reputation, I was considering sending it to the PIF thread!

God yeah, could you imagine? I suppose at least it had the Elvis version of the title track regardless...

Anybody get shipment notifications for everything except 1-2 items that went out later or ended up being included without a notification?

I was waiting on 8 in stock items, finally got 7 notifications yesterday and looks like they are all bundled together again (thank god) but the one item that wasnt included was Texas Gentleman. Which is weird considering Ive seen other people getting it and it's not sold out (so no overselling issues likely...yet)

I did the same thing, postage was a little less though lol!

For anyone who is interested it’s still £12.40 direct from pure pleasure.

Good pressing from good companies rather than shitty pressings from a shower of shitbags.

Oh, boy.
Pure Pleasure has quite a few things I would like.
Just what I needed, another place to buy records...

I got a shipping notice the other day for only Fetch The Bolt Cutters...but the shipment isn't showing up in my USPS informed delivery.

I have a feeling VMP fucked this up and this is going somewhere else.

Still nothing on the 6 other albums I'm supposed to get...including the ROTM

Yeah I have the one too but exactly the same it’s so bloody flat dynamically! A nice pressing with some dynamics would be very welcome! I can’t believe people are paying money for that given its reputation, I was considering sending it to the PIF thread!

God yeah, could you imagine? I suppose at least it had the Elvis version of the title track regardless...

I'm also kinda hoping that they may drop an improved Royal Albert Hall in the store too. I've been suckered right back in! At least it's only 3 months.

Asked where my shipment was using the help link on the website and got a shipping notice in about 15min

FYI - After reading this post having had no luck for the past 7 weeks, I tired the help section and also got shipping emails within 1 hour. It makes little sense as i assume it just goes into the same customer service list but coincidence or not I now have 5 international seperate tracking numbers haha. Why use 1 box when you can use 5 eh.

Well at least I don't run any risk of duty fees !!

September record and im out !

Oh, boy.
Pure Pleasure has quite a few things I would like.
Just what I needed, another place to buy records...

I have more than 30 PP records (all their Strata-East, Tribe and Nimbus West reissues, Al Green, Nina Simone, Canned Heat, John Lee Hooker, Grant Green, Cesaria Evora, etc..) and all are stellar. Their CS is great as well. You should check on Spanish webshop Jazz Messenger. They offer Int'l free shipping for orders above 250€ (I know it's a lot but "only" more or less 10 PP records, right?). Contact them first though.

Last edited:
I have more than 30 PP records (all their Strata-East, Tribe and Nimbus West reissues, Al Green, Nina Simone, Canned Heat, John Lee Hooker, Grant Green, Cesaria Evora, etc..) and all are stellar. Their CS is great as well. You should check on Spanish webshop Jazz Messenger. They offer Int'l free shipping for orders above 250€ (I know it's a lot but "only" more or less 10 PP records, right?). Contact them first though.

Not helping...
🤣🤣🤣

Back