Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Out of interest does anyone have any idea how many of the Orchestra Baobab is left? Hoping that makes it to swaps and I will get that over the Lord Finesse I think.
You’re definitely safe! 56 copies left on the Orchestra Baobab exclusive page, and 100+ left of the bundle! So there’s at least 150+ copies left 😊

That would be an amazing Swaption choice by the way! Hopefully VMP do that! 🤞

I haven't really been following, but last I checked in a week or two ago the RHH speculation was pretty solid on it being ODB. So looks like that's changed - is that the roller coaster you speak of, or is there more to the story?
No it's not ODB it will be .Lord Finesse the Awaking. At one point Coolio was a front runner, then Skeelo, then Doug E Fresh, followed by Capleton who had some pretty horrific hate speech in one of his songs that would have led to a boycott. Thankfully it was none of those, and Lord Finesse is a pretty solid choice and certainly a step above our other guesses.

You’re definitely safe! 56 copies left on the Orchestra Baobab exclusive page, and 100+ left of the bundle! So there’s at least 150+ copies left 😊

That would be an amazing Swaption choice by the way! Hopefully VMP do that! 🤞
Thanks for working that out buddy! I really enjoyed the stream and was super close to buying it. I had a strong feeling I was going to break my R&HH sub and decided to wait out to see if it made it to swaps. Looking forward to seeing whats going to be added to the swaps later!

Thanks for working that out buddy! I really enjoyed the stream and was super close to buying it. I had a strong feeling I was going to break my R&HH sub and decided to wait out to see if it made it to swaps. Looking forward to seeing whats going to be added to the swaps later!
Enjoy the fun! I hope for your sake that the Orchestra Baobab is in the Swaptions so then you truly know you’re in for a treat with all your three ROTM picks! 😍

Finally listening to the Orchestra Baobab album. That's really a great album. 🙌❤️👏 If the VMP version sticks around long enough to end up in swaps next month, I might pick it up from them, otherwise I go for the regular black edition coming out September 25th.

If it happens, I imagine it's a total re-press and not a handful of copies left over. But honestly, who fucking knows with VMP lol.
All the early swap exclusives so far have been leftover copies (Grace, Bandana, Irma, etc). I think Handsome Boy Modeling School have been the only two represses. I'd be pretty surprised if they did an entire repress especially with Noname and VMP pretty much saying it will never happen.

All the early swap exclusives so far have been leftover copies (Grace, Bandana, Irma, etc). I think Handsome Boy Modeling School have been the only two represses. I'd be pretty surprised if they did an entire repress especially with Noname and VMP pretty much saying it will never happen.

Never say never, especially when $$$$$ is involved.

Back