Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm kinda tempted to get the Mary Lattimore pressing, it seems like my kinda jam.
The George Thorogood one had me tempted until I realized it was pressed at United. I noped the fuck outta there so fast

Yes--the album should be cool. There's also a dinked edition in the UK and some other variants I believe.
You’re spot on, dinked and ghostly below. The more I listen the more I like, and VMP is probably both my favourite of the variants and the most cost effective. Happy with this one!

Honestly the "hype" on this seemed completely customer made. VMP is definitely guilty of over-hype on occasion but I read that tweet as simply a heads up that they were holding off until 12:30 because they had to wait for one of the albums to be announced.

Simply a proactive move so they wouldn't get emails and tweets at 12 asking where the drops were. No hype outside of a normal Wednesday Store drop

Last edited:
Honestly the "hype" on this seemed completely customer made. VMP is definitely guilty of overy-hype on occasion but I read that tweet as simply a heads up that they were holding off until 12:30, because they had to wait for one of the albums to be announced.

Simply a proactive move so they wouldn't get emails and tweets at 12 asking where the drops were. No hype outside of a normal Wednesday Store drop

i don't like how people get all ugly here every week when it's not frank ocean lmao

You’re spot on, dinked and ghostly below. The more I listen the more I like, and VMP is probably both my favourite of the variants and the most cost effective. Happy with this one!

I'm really excited about this record. Mary Lattimore's output is really good. Totally worth taking a chance on...

Honestly the "hype" on this seemed completely customer made. VMP is definitely guilty of overy-hype on occasion but I read that tweet as simply a heads up that they were holding off until 12:30, because they had to wait for one of the albums to be announced.

Hell all I wanted was the new Matt Berninger, I wasn't asking for an official repress of Blonde.

i don't like how people get all ugly here every week when it's not frank ocean lmao

Lol Right. If its ever Frank Ocean, Section.80, Mars Volta, or any of those other wishlist albums It will likely be in Essentials.

Or if it was a store drop, they'd be VERY obvious about it like they were for Idler Wheel.

don't sleep on GGM. though i'd order the secretly variant as it's 8 dollars cheaper with a more fitting variant imo

I'm excited for this album because I loved his last one. And that vid is awesome--I've been sending that around to people who aren't aware of his music. I'm just so confused about the latin trap song hah. The other songs in the medley are more of what I expect from him based on his earlier work.

Back