Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

LMAOOOO you really think VMP are going to want to press a B2K album!?! šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t imagine VMP doing Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, Ashanti, Ciara, Bobby Valentino, Keyshia Cole, Mario, Usher, Brandy etc, yet alone B2K lmao! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Usher doesnt belong in that group, im pretty sure they would jump at the chance to do a few of his records. My Way, 8701, or Confessions would be cool with me.

Usher doesnt belong in that group, im pretty sure they would jump at the chance to do a few of his records. My Way, 8701, or Confessions would be cool with me.
Iā€™d fanboy hardcore over a Confessions ROTM. That was one of the first CDs I ever owned as a kid along with Linkin Parkā€™s Hybrid Theory and Avril Lavignes debut šŸ˜‚. What a strange little entry into music collecting

Man my first CDs were E1999 &Eternal, Dookie, and Jagged Little Pill, so I get it. :ROFLMAO:
Mine was Writings On The Wall by Destiny Child, TLC Fanmail & Country Grammar by Nelly! But I will never forget how happy I was when I got Justin Timberlakeā€™s Justified!!! šŸ˜‡

Omg yes, I would love for VMP to do an Usher ā€˜Confessionsā€™ exclsuive/ROTM! I actually remember back in the VMP forum I recommended it, and the suggested colour variant was ā€˜Paco Rabanne 1 Millionā€™ šŸ˜‚

Mine was Writings On The Wall by Destiny Child, TLC Fanmail & Country Grammar by Nelly! But I will never forget how happy I was when I got Justin Timberlakeā€™s Justified!!! šŸ˜‡

Omg yes, I would love for VMP to do an Usher ā€˜Confessionsā€™ exclsuive/ROTM! I actually remember back in the VMP forum I recommended it, and the suggested colour variant was ā€˜Paco Rabanne 1 Millionā€™ šŸ˜‚
Its funny because I was the most excited when I got Gangstas Paradise, I seriously thought it was the greatest thing ever at the time šŸ˜‚

They should just go all in and do a Mariah Anthology. Ill honestly grab them all anyway
You reckon? But Daydream has already been pressed by VMP!

I donā€™t want a Boxset because theyā€™re too expensive! Iā€™d rather them just release them individually! Imagine how expensive the Boxset would be. Itā€™s not like theyā€™d all be AAA pressings done by Kevin Gray or Ryan Smith too! Nah mean!

Also, it means more people can enjoy Mariah Carey if VMP press her albums exclusively as single purchases (like Daydream)! I can imagine there are a lot of music nerds on here that would be interested in Butterfly for example, but nothing else!

@wynn72 - I dunno about you but Music Box sounds outdated as! After the first two amazing singles ā€œDreamloverā€ and ā€œHeroā€, every song that comes after is just so outdated and uninspired! Music Box reminds me of Britney Spearsā€™ Baby One More Time, in that the first two tracks are great and everything that comes afterwards are duds in comparison! āŒāŒāŒ

Rainbow I think is a pass for me too because Heartbreaker is amazing, but then the next few tracks are just boring and even the ā€œHow Muchā€ track with Usher is nothing special! I donā€™t understand the tracklisting for that album too. Like you really just gonna have that cover version of ā€œAgainst All Oddsā€ sandwiched in between Crybaby featuring Snoop Dogg and Heartbreaker (Remix) featuring Da Brat & Missy Elliott. And the remix of Thank God I Found You is so much better than the normal version and itā€™s not on Rainbow unfortunately. So yeah, unfortunately Rainbow is a pass from me too! āŒ

You reckon? But Daydream has already been pressed by VMP!

I donā€™t want a Boxset because theyā€™re too expensive! Iā€™d rather them just release them individually! Imagine how expensive the Boxset would be. Itā€™s not like theyā€™d all be AAA pressings done by Kevin Gray or Ryan Smith too! Nah mean!

Also, it means more people can enjoy Mariah Carey if VMP press her albums exclusively as single purchases (like Daydream)! I can imagine there are a lot of music nerds on here that would be interested in Butterfly for example, but nothing else!

Oh yeah, I was half joking. Not a shot its an Anthology. Im just a sucker for boxsets, especially When Id grab them all anyway

Oh yeah, I was half joking. Not a shot its an Anthology. Im just a sucker for boxsets, especially When Id grab them all anyway
I am secretly obsessed with you and your music taste! Iā€™m so fascinated by you! Thereā€™s no one I know thatā€™s like you in terms of your music taste! šŸ’Æ

@wynn72 - I dunno about you but Music Box sounds outdated as! After the first two amazing singles ā€œDreamloverā€ and ā€œHeroā€, every song that comes after is just so outdated and uninspired! Music Box reminds me of Britney Spearsā€™ Baby One More Time, in that the first two tracks are great and everything that comes afterwards are duds in comparison! āŒāŒāŒ

Rainbow I think is a pass for me too because Heartbreaker is amazing, but then the next few tracks are just boring and even the ā€œHow Muchā€ track with Usher is nothing special! I donā€™t understand the tracklisting for that album too. Like you really just gonna have that cover version of ā€œAgainst All Oddsā€ sandwiched in between Crybaby featuring Snoop Dogg and Heartbreaker (Remix) featuring Da Brat & Missy Elliott. And the remix of Thank God I Found You is so much better than the normal version and itā€™s not on Rainbow unfortunately. So yeah, unfortunately Rainbow is a pass from me too! āŒ

I agree. Music Box does sound outdated but I don't mind that (maybe because I grew up closer to that time so have more nostalgia for that sound). I also love early albums from artists I love, even when they arent at the level of later of later work. I love listening through discographies and hearing the progression and evolution of their sound. Same with Britney. ā€˜Baby one more timeā€™ is obviously towards the bottom of her discography for me but I still love it for what it is.

I agree. Music Box does sound outdated but I don't mind that (maybe because I grew up closer to that time so have more nostalgia for that sound). I also love early albums from artists I love, even when they arent at the level of later of later work. I love listening through discographies and hearing the progression and evolution of their sound. Same with Britney. ā€˜Baby one more timeā€™ is obviously towards the bottom of her discography for me but I still love it for what it is.
Mmmmmmmm love your explanation why youā€™re always happy to have the lower-tier albums of artistsā€™ albums in their discography! It makes so much sense now! You love seeing the progression! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Not knocking Whitney at all... truthfully I probably haven't given them a fair shake, but they don't seem like a big enough act to warrant a special shout out to the website lurkers to wait until 12:30 today. I dunno. I may be reading more into it than is necessary. I do that. They are clearly trying to garner attention over it, but will be a lot of people wondering who tf Whitney is if that's what drops today - not among most of this demographic, but the VMP base as a collective whole.

Anyone try the URL trick? Does that still work?

Back