Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This is great. But seriously.. is no one else concerned? ❤
I’m going to really try and cut down soon though! I guess due to not travelling + taking out money from my retirement fund, that I can splurge on food + vinyl! Plus, I live at home still and am not in a relationship, so there’s that too in terms of savings/commitments! 🙈

I have definitely gone out of control with my vinyl spending recently, but I guess because I can afford it, it’s not harming me! But I know I’ll stop soon because I’m going to New Zealand this summer and up north in Australia too! ☺️🏔🏖

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

holy shit. Even better than the VMP Black Friday monkey business post.

This is great. But seriously.. is no one else concerned? ❤
But for real, I feel like I am independent even though I’m still living with mum and dad. Also, I am mentally stable! Thank you for looking out for me though! I just get so hooked onto things; travelling, vinyl, food, fitness etc. I used to be a heavy video-gamer but am not anymore. I was actually playing FarCry Primal last night with my best friend and couldn’t play anymore after 2 hours. He was like 🙄 when I was like “I think I’ve hadn’t enough” 🙅‍♂️

And this morning, I thought to myself “I don’t really wanna play video-games anytime soon. It’s too much effort for me mentally” 😂

Also, I’m going to teach myself how to be happy with having less, by watching Sadhgaru and other interesting YouTube channels ♥✅

Also, I don’t spend money on any drugs, including alcohol! And I’m very fit physically. Not trying to excuse my spending habits, but at least it’s a positive! 😄

I did not know @NathanRicaud had such a problem with vinyl. I'm verry sorry.

I just cancelled his membership, and give his money to the VAA (Vinyl Addict Anonymous) right now. I also swap his last order with some old MP3's CD I've made 20 years ago thanks to Napster. Hope it will help him to recover.

I did not know @NathanRicaud had such a problem with vinyl. I'm verry sorry.

I just cancelled his membership, and give his money to the VAA (Vinyl Addict Anonymous) right now. I also swap his last order with some old MP3's CD I've made 20 years ago thanks to Napster. Hope it will help him to recover.
If you want to cancel my membership Edd, you have to take me on a date! 🙊🌹🙈😉😈😂

I’m going to really try and cut down soon though! I guess due to not travelling + taking out money from my retirement fund, that I can splurge on food + vinyl! Plus, I live at home still and am not in a relationship, so there’s that too in terms of savings/commitments! 🙈

I have definitely gone out of control with my vinyl spending recently, but I guess because I can afford it, it’s not harming me! But I know I’ll stop soon because I’m going to New Zealand this summer and up north in Australia too! ☺🏔🏖
if you're taking money out of your retirement fund, it clearly means that you CANNOT afford your vinyl spending.
just sayin'.......

if you're taking money out of your retirement fund, it clearly means that you CANNOT afford your vinyl spending.
just sayin'.......
I Never thought about it like that! That is true in a sense but why not be YOLO and have fun! Especially when we don’t know the future! I’m sure my Super will be looking great in the future! I know that might seem a bit rich for me to say that, but I’ve got a feeling I’ll be very secure when I’m around 50 years old! 💯

Without trying to sound like a smart-ass, I think music has definitely made me have a confident, positive, mindset! I just listen to music sometimes and I’m like “life is so good! I love it”. And you know the song NaS’ “Life’s A Bitch”? The chorus to that track is my mindset about me taking my retirement fund out! 🗝💡

“Life’s a bitch and then you die, that’s why we get High, because you never know when you’re gonna go” 🎯

I don’t smoke, but that’s the mentality I have with life, with travelling, with being irresponsible. But without being a burden on anyone of course, including my parents (my parents love my company and are totally cool with me staying home).

I definitely respect what you say, but in the end, I‘m not borrowing money from anyone, I am confident I will build my retirement fund really well and will live a great healthy life! ♥️

Im in day 3 of the Great Vinyl ReShuffle after getting another Kallax unit at the weekend. I'm deep into the 'I haven't seen these records for years' territory and stumbled across some oddities you guys might like to see.

Remember when VMP would include a 12"x12" sheet with each ROTM, showing off some of the curated picks and store exclusives? Well for some reason I kept these and just uncovered them now (along with the Holiday Gift Guide). Quite a trip down memory lane....

View attachment 55430
Remember when they did the vinyl grab bags? I think I got 4 VMP soul exclusives for $50 or something.

Back