Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

If you want to put your money into another club, I can’t recommend Wax Buyers Club enough! I discovered them today and I am already in love! Their colour variants are incredible, and most of their releases are 180g + the pressings/sound quality are great too! Customer service is top notch and the club is really cool in a hipster way! Love love love it! 😍

No time wasted, shooting for another free subscription.

But seriously, folks... that Texier is the only one I have from them, but if you're joining and don't have a copy, I think you'd really enjoy it.

No time wasted, shooting for another free subscription.

But seriously, folks... that Texier is the only one I have from them, but if you're joining and don't have a copy, I think you'd really enjoy it.

Giving Nathan a free subscription is like giving a junkie his first few tastes after rehab for free. Seriously, when is the intervention?

Im in day 3 of the Great Vinyl ReShuffle after getting another Kallax unit at the weekend. I'm deep into the 'I haven't seen these records for years' territory and stumbled across some oddities you guys might like to see.

Remember when VMP would include a 12"x12" sheet with each ROTM, showing off some of the curated picks and store exclusives? Well for some reason I kept these and just uncovered them now (along with the Holiday Gift Guide). Quite a trip down memory lane....

IMG_9455.JPG

Im in day 3 of the Great Vinyl ReShuffle after getting another Kallax unit at the weekend. I'm deep into the 'I haven't seen these records for years' territory and stumbled across some oddities you guys might like to see.

Remember when VMP would include a 12"x12" sheet with each ROTM, showing off some of the curated picks and store exclusives? Well for some reason I kept these and just uncovered them now (along with the Holiday Gift Guide). Quite a trip down memory lane....

View attachment 55430
Back when prices were reasonable, I came in at the tail end of bundles being a thing and they were responsible for too many purchases. It was cool curation to get three similar albums to try out and compare.

View attachment 55430

I came across some the other day, too. I still need that Charlie Rouse

View attachment 55430

I saved mine from when they were sending them out. Now I'm starting to use them for filters for my joints 🤣 . Smoked a John Prine the other day 👌🔥

View attachment 55430
I kept all of mine as well 🤷‍♂️

And if you want the Wax Buyers Club exclusive of Henri Texier’s “Varech”, which looks incredibly beautiful, now is the time to join as Edd said this will be there last month in the Swaptions! 💨

“Varech” is going to be one of those meditative albums I can listen to, and get lost in my thoughts! Literally can’t wait to get it and spin it! 🦩🧘‍♂️

View attachment 55430
Omg, this is AMAZING! Look at all those bundles! I would love to get that Rap & Hip-Hop bundle and I really want that Missy Elliott and UGK exclusive 💯

And the Jazz & Blues bundle is such amazing value for those three incredible exclusives! 👀🙀

I had no idea VMP used to do these! So happy you showed us this Selaws! This is so cool! 😵

Giving Nathan a free subscription is like giving a junkie his first few tastes after rehab for free. Seriously, when is the intervention?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif