Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Im a music fan.

So I will always go where the music is no matter the source.

giphy.gif

Oh hey @Jonathan Y ;)

🤣🕊🙈🙉🙊

Out of interest, has anyone emailed CS over the past couple of days and received a response?

I have mentioned it in a couple of threads now but I went to check the ROTM under my membership and for some reason it looks like the R&HH sub has been removed for me. Not sure why I have been 'Kicked Out' but I emailed VMP and still haven't heard back. I also messaged their Instagram account, gave my email upon their request, and was told it had been forwarded directly to CS as a priority. I want to have it all ironed out before swaps close

FWIW, a similar thing happened to me. I just received my June box TODAY because my payment info was mysteriously deleted from my account (and no, not an expired cc or anything) and I got “kicked out” as well. I figured this out on my own as VMP were slow to get back to me. You may want to check your account.

Is "unsafe" or "fear" the standard here? Then no. But I sure as hell am not going to voice a positive opinion about VMP on this message board, those perspectives are still clearly not welcome in this community. I took a few weeks off hoping that some of the raw nerves would have started to heal but that is clearly not the case.
Lots of people make positive comments and lots make negative comments. Everyone has their own feelings about it.

What’s odd to me is that people say it crossed lines (it did) and that the mods did nothing (not true).

Why it stayed escalated is odd to me.

I'm not talking about the negative comments about VMP, I'm talking about the characterization about people who are customers of VMP. I'm not personally offended by them but I'm honestly curious for the perspective here.
Report them. I’ve not seen any posts (other than a few directed at @Enoch ). The mods aren’t omnipresent or omnipotent.

She’s pretty much always been in charge of Rising?

I thought at the beginning it was her and someone else? I've only ever liked a few Rising, which were right after I joined VMP, so even if it was her and someone else I guess my point partially stands either way. (I think Gang of Youths and Middle Kids are my only two. The Moses Sumney EP was before my time.)

Last edited:
Back