Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I say again this has become about me and not what I am saying
If it seems like this has become about you and not what you're saying, it's because for some reason you have conflated people criticizing the company or the things they've said to you with criticism of you personally. It's confounding that the difference is not more obvious.

giphy.gif
is this bait?

If it seems like this has become about you and not what you're saying, it's because for some reason you have conflated people criticizing the company or the things they've said to you with criticism of you personally. It's confounding that the difference is not more obvious.
insert something about consumer identities and the problems of capitalism

look half of this is basically capitalism bad and we need to destroy it like ASAP

We told you we weren't going to micromanage these VMP conversations. That's the way it's going to continue. As far as I am aware nobody has resorted to name calling and so there was no need for us to step in. It's been a bit heated and little confrontational, but that's been from both sides.

Serious question -- do you consider statements about the "kind of person" that is still a VMP customer to be fair game? Because there are a bunch of those (spoiler: they aren't positive).

Is "unsafe" or "fear" the standard here? Then no. But I sure as hell am not going to voice a positive opinion about VMP on this message board, those perspectives are still clearly not welcome in this community. I took a few weeks off hoping that some of the raw nerves would have started to heal but that is clearly not the case.
@LG&M, please contact me and we can talk about it. Thanks.

it isn't worth the effort but I could stack up quotes that say otherwise, and yes this includes myself not responding well and doing the same thing

Sorry to re-rail this thread but there's a new Rising in the store.

Sounds good. Terrible album cover though.

Quick update for people with the Stars pressing (I'm looking at you @Enoch @duke86fan @tonythegamer and whoever else). Got this response from Jason since my 2nd pressing also had popping:

Thanks for reaching out! I am really sorry about that, we have seen several issues with this pressing so I've gone ahead and issued a refund back to the original method of payment. Please allow 2-4 business days for the refund to process.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need anything else.

So while it sucks that I won't get a non-popping version of this, I'm happy to have gotten a refund and not some store credit. I suggest you all do the same if your 2nd copy has the same issue like mine did!

It was posted in here but was easily lost in everything I have kept going, probably a good idea for it to be brought back up

Quick update for people with the Stars pressing (I'm looking at you @Enoch @duke86fan @tonythegamer and whoever else). Got this response from Jason since my 2nd pressing also had popping:

Thanks for reaching out! I am really sorry about that, we have seen several issues with this pressing so I've gone ahead and issued a refund back to the original method of payment. Please allow 2-4 business days for the refund to process.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need anything else.

So while it sucks that I won't get a non-popping version of this, I'm happy to have gotten a refund and not some store credit. I suggest you all do the same if your 2nd copy has the same issue like mine did!

When did you send your email about the second copy? I sent mine Tuesday evening and haven't heard back yet....

I liked the first couple of tracks, then it fell short for me, might have to listen to it a few times. The cover doesn't bother me........but that's me.

When did you send your email about the second copy? I sent mine Tuesday evening and haven't heard back yet....
I sent an email earlier today after checking mine. I did not send a NEW email, I responded to the email chain from the last Stars issue, so maybe that has something to do with it?

oh that's actually really good. I've yet to receive mine, will let y'all know how it is!

I sent an email earlier today after checking mine. I did not send a NEW email, I responded to the email chain from the last Stars issue, so maybe that has something to do with it?

That's what I did. I'm going to send another one mentioning that I've heard through social media that there is a widespread issue with the pressing and that they've offered refunds to people who have had issues with the album. Seems like they didn't get back with me for some reason.

Back