Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Me too, but then I might just demand a refund at this point if it's not. It was advertised as 45RPM, confirmed by Storf (not that that means much) and is part of the reason why I bought it. The 25% off coupon was the other reason...but still...
This was my situation as well. 45rpm sounded good and I had a 25% off coupon. I'm curious to see what we get...

Got shipping notice for Hamilton and Moses.
Waiting on Perfume Genius. This whole unable to bundle must have them bleeding money! 😅
Its so dumb. If you preorder something with an album in stock, they won’t send it to you unless you ask. But other orders don’t ship together at all. I got UFO in the sale and that showed up separately without my order of Bella Donna. Makes no sense.

And now my account is saying I’m not a member? This has been a shitshow month for me. If I miss out on my Caroline Polachek and White Stripes I’ll be pissed (and my grandfathered price point. Smh)
That happened to me on and off last month before I quit my membership. It was going back and forth between saying I was a member or not so it made the decision for me easier to cancel.

Got shipping notice for Hamilton and Moses.
Waiting on Perfume Genius. This whole unable to bundle must have them bleeding money! 😅
Oh for sure it is. Because the last 4 single records they packed all came with seam splits because they were putting them in boxes folded for 3 or 4 records... You best believe I fired off an email when Horace, Denzel Curry, and Thundercat all had splits.

Back