Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Well, she definitely seemed very overworked, as there was some serious confusion, but after some back and forth, I've been told they'll be sending me my Otis and a Shabaka for my trouble.

I wish they would prioritize their CS department to get to reasonable response times and give their workers a reasonable work load.

Thanks everyone for bearing with my whining, we did it! :ROFLMAO:
How did you get them to respond...or was it luck of the draw?

Still just what I said above. Maybe sending Pauly a reddit DM did it, maybe a coincidence.
Thanks...got mixed up and thought you and the other person were two different people haha. I'll try to message Pauly tomorrow and email them again when it's their business hours in hopes I catch them fresh and early...

Is the Shabaka not released yet? Shows as shipping in 3-5 days on their store.

I asked for it as my bonus and she said something about not being able to do pre orders for swaps (I'm not sure why a bonus album for my trouble is a swap though).

FAKE NEWS

Mine shipped. I also used Sun Ra as a bonus album from them recently

So just found out real gone is doing free shipping promotion...they have that fanny and eugene McDaniel album there for $19.99 a piece ...bunk vmp I’m going real gone route for fanny

code is MAYFREE

Wow, it even gets you free Priority Mail shipping. I almost felt bad...but I think Real Gone is a side distributor of one of the big boys

I’ve been seeing a bunch of praise regarding Shabaka Hutchings new release, but saw that VMP’s variant was $39! Decided to shop around, starting with his website. Discovered there’s listing for a signed cd with a note from Shabaka, only 30 available, for $25. So went that route instead of vinyl for this release.

I’ve been seeing a bunch of praise regarding Shabaka Hutchings new release, but saw that VMP’s variant was $39! Decided to shop around, starting with his website. Discovered there’s listing for a signed cd with a note from Shabaka, only 30 available, for $25. So went that route instead of vinyl for this release.
It’s even cheaper on Amazon

This new Nick Hakim album is really something so far. This will make an excellent swaption for anyone who hasn’t pre-ordered it already ... if it doesn’t sell out.
I highly recommend everyone picking it up when it goes up in the Swaptions! It’s a magnificent album! Definitely one of the best albums of the year! I listened to the album just then and was blown away by it! 💎

So just found out real gone is doing free shipping promotion...they have that fanny and eugene McDaniel album there for $19.99 a piece ...bunk vmp I’m going real gone route for fanny

code is MAYFREE

also can throw that Electric Prunes in for some good liturgical rock

If those 5 people bought more than 2 copies, cancel the orders. If not, LET THEM LIVE.
I don't want to see anyone from here that opted to order it themselves, rather than having a member do it for them, lose their order.
They replied to me this morning and said no one bought more than 2 copies and they don't plan on doing a repress. We shall see

Back